Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could make a new DLR attraction what would the attraction be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could make a new DLR attraction what would the attraction be?

Mine would be a new dark ride at dca but with a twist, it would be the new cars high speed roller coaster ride but fully enclosed like space mnt.!
    what would you guys do?

Re: If you could make a new DLR attraction what would the attraction be?

I have always wanted to experience an E Ticket immersive thrill ride where you escape from Maleficent's dungeon with Prince Phillip, fight her goons, the forest of thorns and the fire-breathing dragon to wake the sleeping princess. The best would be an IOA/Spider-Man like ride-thru combining physical effects, movement and sets with 3D animation styled like the film. To be completely inside Eyvind Earle's animated world would be a joy beyond compare for me.

Comment

I would make a "quick tunnel" system from the TV show Gummi Bears.

Either it could be a roller coaster in critter country, or a travel system from Critter Country to Fantasy land.

Comment

I think a Sleeping Beauty/Beauty & the Beast/or Little Mermaid ride dark ride would be super. I really like Merlin's Sleeping Beauty idea...

Comment

101 dalmations puppy run dark ride and how about some AA Flowers & Trees in critter country? lol

Comment

A Lion King Ride..
            'nuff said.

Comment

A covered wagon themed ride in frontier land where big thunder ranch is. Not based on anthing except the time period. The Wagons would be on a track and you would have to cross a river, avoid the native Americans and the rattlesnakes and other wildlife along the way. I got inspired by thinking of when I used to play the oregon trail video game as a kid.
              FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

Western River Expedition - the best Disney ride ever designed IMO. Though designed for Magic Kingdom there is no land left for it in MK as far as I can tell...but it could be built in the Thunder Ranch area at Disneyland.
                Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
                  I have always wanted to experience an E Ticket immersive thrill ride where you escape from Maleficent's dungeon with Prince Phillip, fight her goons, the forest of thorns and the fire-breathing dragon to wake the sleeping princess. The best would be an IOA/Spider-Man like ride-thru combining physical effects, movement and sets with 3D animation styled like the film. To be completely inside Eyvind Earle's animated world would be a joy beyond compare for me.
                  Can it be under ground, below the Carousel and Dumbo, with it's entrance in Sleeping Beauty Castle, and the queue taking you down to the "dungeon"? They wouldn't have to build under the actual Castle or the show buildings, just move the Carousel and Dumbo, rip out the floor, dig a hole for the new basement, then cover and replace the Carousel and Dumbo on the roof of this new basement. Kind of like how the shops in New Orleans Square are built upstairs above POTC.

Comment

I want to see a Nightmare Before Christmas ride but it won't fit anywhere.
                    I'd like to see it be where Lock, Shock and Barrel help you escape from Oogie in their bathtub. Have it be like Splash Mountain. Go through the forest as a queue, get in the tub, go through Halloweentown, enter through the pipe that Santa's shoved through, see Oogie's lair, etc.

Comment

tim burton already hates the HMH layout doesnt he?

Comment

I would love to see a whole land dedicated to tacky carnival rides.....Oh wait they already did that.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
                        -Albert Einstein
                        sigpic

Comment

twice, fliks fun fair and paradise pier!

Comment

Soaring Over London Rooftops 1910, using the tech of Soaring Over Calif,
                            following Mary Poppins and her umbrella...

Comment

What's funny about these threads is most people are looking for the biggest and best e-ticket type rides.

I'd love to see more fantasyland rides with something totally different like Ichabod Crane, Lion King, Aladdin etc. And please don't rip out any of the existing FL rides to make them. If anything, take out Princess Fun Faire. I'll even compromise, put a store in the exit of the new ride.

Chad

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X