Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are my chances of getting on space mountain tomorrow?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are my chances of getting on space mountain tomorrow?

Is there a sliver of hope that a trip to the park will reward me with a ride on space mountain tomorrow?

Yes, Imagineering promised me tonight. Happy Friday!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

yes, most definitely (it will be open tomorrow) (im not joking either)

Comment

Happy day, Happy day, Happy day!!! :roll:

Comment

Great video:clap:

Comment

omg, I can't even imagine how long that line is going to be!

Comment

Oh my god, I posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread! Sorry about that..:shy:

Comment

Please O Please we gotta have some pictures up later today! The lines and everything.
                Congrats to you lucky riders out there!

Comment

Congrats! Have Fun!

Comment

Well, seeing as it's my birthday tomorrow, Space Mountain is all but guaranteed to be open. :ap:

To everyone else who will get to ride it tomorrow ... you're welcome :whistling

Comment

I'm wearing my Space Mountain t-shirt right now, and impatiently waiting to get off work, but that won't happen for quite a few hours.

I'm on a mission tonight, and I don't care if I have to wait in a 3-hour line. I WILL be rocketing through the stars. :yea:
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

RATS! I brought shorts with me but had specifically set aside my space t-shirt and forgot to bring it with

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

In a 115 minute line now. how can I post pictures from a treo?

Comment

The SM ride is all the same! Its just great that its back but dont plan on being totaly blown away. The EFX are cool but thats it. Ride it and tell me what ya think....
                            Come to the dark side,
                            we have cookies.

Comment

Looking forward to the soft opening reports....I really hope that started today.

I'm not a big roller coaster fan (I'm kind of a wuss :blush: ) but I am really looking forward to going on DL's SM for the first time

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X