This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brer Fox out in Disneyland?

some one at Laughingplace said they saw Brer Fox out around Splash mountain and that he has been redesigned.

anyone here see him out?
    look out for him and take a picture if you can . then post it here

Oh wow, he has changed? How so? I bet Darkbeer might have photos or might get some soon. Or RU42 or Evil Minion or Anders or....... anyone?

Comment

didn't see him over near Splash this week at all when I have been there, will look this weekend. Saw Brer Bear not too long ago and he had seen better days.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Originally posted by Anders
        didn't see him over near Splash this week at all when I have been there, will look this weekend. Saw Brer Bear not too long ago and he had seen better days.
        oooh... take pictures!!! please? I want to see if he looks the same as he did when I was 3.

Comment

I've heard he's been out at WDW, too, but I have yet to see pics...

Someone make a photo run, please!
          "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

When I went to WDW back in Aug. of 03 I seen both Brer Bear and Brer Rabbit. If I remember right it looked like Brer Rabbit had seen better days. I have pictures but they are already in a scrapbook so I am not sure if I could scan them into the computer or not (I did not have a digital camera back then :bang: )

Comment

I oly recently read somewhere else that people saw a redesigned Fox at WDW's exit...

Nothing on DL.. maybe they don't need them yet??

Comment

Well, here is the new Brer Fox:

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/show...0&ppuser=10699

Comment

I guess at WDW, they also have the tick tock croc? never seen him before
                  look:

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/show...0&ppuser=10699

Comment

Wow that only took five years! He disappeared after the 45th Anniversary and is just now barely resurfacing, that's great!! I hope it doesn't take five for Smee to come back out.. he disappeared about two years ago!
                    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Re: New Brer Fox out in Disneyland?

Oh man, that Tic Toc Croc looks.... interesting...
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Brer Fox looks like a female!
                        "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Yeah, Tic Toc looks like he's missing a few springs if you know what I mean

Comment

Yea he looks A little freaky Deaky? :blink:
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

A new brer fox at WDW doesn't mean a new one at DisneyLand. They have all sorts of characters over there that we just don't see here in California (and Japan has even more!). I was elated just to see Donald Duck out in the park again the past few visits!
                              ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X