Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Could you/do you live without an AP?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you/do you live without an AP?

Okay, so it is the first year that my parents are NOT purchasing my AP for me... mainly because of the price of college. BUT I am moving down to Southern California and can't see myself living so close to Disneyland without an AP.

So...

Could or do you live without an annual pass?
    I'm thinking of selling a lot of my things on Ebay to purchase my own... would you take a second job or sell some of your things to pay for your annual pass?

EDIT: My heading needs help in the spelling department... sorry about that.
    Last edited by Rapunzel; 07-25-2007, 10:03 PM. Reason: Sorry for the spelling.

Re: Could you/do you life with out an AP?

I've only had an AP for a couple of years. It used to be cheap enough to get into Disneyland that an AP wasn't necessary. The cheapest I remember is $8! But now at $63 and the amount of times I go an AP is worth it just for that.

But to answer your question. I have two AP's to renew in the next couple of months and I am trying to save up to renew them. But that is much more easier said than done! Those are the only major investments I make each year.

Comment

i couldnt live

Comment

I can't live without my AP. I am so used to going to Disneyland for 4 years, being a cast member and all. I sed to go all the time by myself. I don't know what I would do without going to Disneyland. I am going to have MAJOR withdrawals.
        Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 07-25-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Probably not.

Comment

Unfortunately I've learned that I could.

Comment

Re: Could you/do you live without an AP?

yes, stop being so spoiled
              Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Isn't there a ritual suicide for those to whom this terrible fate has befallen ?

I think it's called sAPpuku

Comment

(i fixed your spelling)

I think it'd be difficult to. I've gone a month or so w/o one and it was hard. I've hard to wait until I got a bonus from work to get one.

I wouldn't say you're spoiled either. I think it's great that you want one so much you're willing to get a job or sell your stuff! Good luck!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I just purchased my first ever AP at the end of june.. so I guess you can say that I CAN live without an AP..

Before my AP I went to Disneyland a lot anyway.. my aunt works for LA County and got discounts on one day/one park or 2fer passes.. and my other aunt works for a company that would have their annual company picnic there.. and she'd give me her tickets instead..

Hence my ability to live without the AP..

But now that I have it.. I don't think I can handle being without one from now on!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

i've never had one and i'm fine!

Comment

Well, I've been on both sides of the track on this one and I must say it is easier to live with one. However, not having an AP for the last two years has helped me appreciate the times I did have it. Saving up for my next AP now.
                        What time is the 3 o'clock parade?

http://www.myspace.com/pduliere

Comment

When we started getting AP's back in the late 80's, there were only two of us. It was a no-brainer. Renew each year.

Then our family started to grow. With each new kid we'd say, it's only one more, let's renew.

Four kids later, and we are now six. And we're all AP'ers.

And we still renew.

Sure, we could LIVE w/o AP's but why would we want to???

We've got an addiction, and it's called Disneyland.

No re-hab for us!

We're going to Disneyland!

Comment

Live without an AP?

Well, I guess it can be done but it woudn't be pleasant.
                            Pontifex Maximus Imperius Churroius
                            My use of the title Churro Pope is in no way intended to mock the sacred office of the Pope. As a Catholic I hold the Papacy in the highest regards and pledge my filial obedience to the Supreme Pontiff.

Comment

Mine expired July 10 of this month, I haven't renewed yet, but I will by September.

Since you're moving to Socal you could always wait and buy a SoCal pass. Then you can upgrade as you see fit or can afford it.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X