Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Do you know who the Pirates in Disneyland are?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know who the Pirates in Disneyland are?

Around this time last year I was in Disneyland and came across this pirate, but I never got his name or at the time his curse. He had a walking stick thing that looked like a spine and a skull on the top which he said was his mother.
    After that I saw him in the Laughing Stock CO. show as Clem.

I was just wondering if anyone knew this pirates name or anything about his character.

Re: Do you know who the Pirates in Disneyland are?

It is interesting, however, that the Pirates in NOS are cursed, but the Pirates in POTC aren't anymore...hmmm.

Comment

This may help
      http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=entdlbilgerats

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
        Sure enough!

"Mad Man Moony - Annoyed by his nagging mother, he ran away from home. After nearly starving to death, he returned home only to discover that his mother had died. He found a cane topped with a skull that he soon learned was cursed by his dead mother's soul. Even in death she nags him by talking through the skull on the cane."

And a picture:

http://www.mouseinfo.com/cms/enterta...ilgerats12.jpg

Comment

i
          Last edited by kristinw; 07-26-2007, 01:02 PM. Reason: forgot picture

Comment

Comment

Hahahah.... isnt that a cane from the store in Adventureland across from the JC exit?

Comment

Originally posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
                Hahahah.... isnt that a cane from the store in Adventureland across from the JC exit?
                That's a curse in itself--having to be a walking advertisement for cheap Disney souvenirs.

Comment

The link listed a lot of pirates I haven't seen in quite a while.
                  I often wonder if they are still there, or have moved on to pirate elsewhere.
                  Most often found at a theme park

Comment

Thank you fo'c's'le swab for the link it was very helpful.
                    I have another question for everyone though. Has anyone seen Honest John or Quill in recent times? I think i remember seeing Honest John in January of this year but I haven't seen Quill in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by awkwardpineaple View Post
                      Thank you fo'c's'le swab for the link it was very helpful.
                      I have another question for everyone though. Has anyone seen Honest John or Quill in recent times? I think i remember seeing Honest John in January of this year but I haven't seen Quill in a while.
                      Honest John is around about once a week.

Quill was 'lost at sea'

Is that a picture of Tom Lumley in your avatar??

Comment

Guilty, but I think its one of my favorite pictures. Thanks for the up date on the pirates. Thats sad about Quill

Comment

Mad Man Mooney's portrayer also works in a troupe called Hacks! which performs in what has arguably become the finest show at Knott's Haunt over the last 2 years. He is hilarious! As is Frank Marcel who also is in Hacks! and used to preform with The Laughing Stock Company as Clem Clodhopper.
                          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                          Originally posted by pratt55
                          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

While there is this thread I have a request, what ever happened to these two Jacks? My friends and haven't seen either in months and we go weekly! The 4 of us miss seeing them ! Does anyone know what happened to them? If they still work there? I posted video so you can tell the difference and they took forever to find. Thanks .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U6RYrQELOV4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iE73XZAtUbo

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                              Mad Man Mooney's portrayer also works in a troupe called Hacks! which performs in what has arguably become the finest show at Knott's Haunt over the last 2 years. He is hilarious! As is Frank Marcel who also is in Hacks! and used to preform with The Laughing Stock Company as Clem Clodhopper.
                              Thats good to know, I have also seen Mad Man Mooney's portrayer as Clem Clodhopper in the Laughing Stock Company maybe one or two days after.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X