Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

AP benefits?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP benefits?

I'm sure theres been post about this a million times before but I don't want to look I know I sound super! lazy but hey at least im being honest about it. Anways can someone tell me the benefits of having an AP like what kind of hotel discounts I will get, cause the DLR hotels have ridiculous prices sometimes!

Re: AP benefits?

at disneyland.com theres a whole section about this
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

You normally get a 10% discount at Disney Hotels. However, during slow seasons the discount is much better. Another big benefit, if you have a premium pass, is 15% discount on food and 10% discount on merchandise over $10.00.

Comment

There's also discounts in DTD, but I'm not sure if they are for all AP's or not. I only concern myself with what is available for mine.

Comment

Always ask before making reservations or purchasing something. It pays to do it because you never know what discount applies where. I was nicely surprised this week when making a room rez at the Disneyland Hotel!
          Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
            at disneyland.com theres a whole section about this
            Actually, there isn't one available to the General Public, only AFTER you buy your AP do you get to see the list at Disneyland.com

MouseSavers.com has a good breakdown

http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html#annual
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

PAP benefits are the best. Whenever we go into the park the CM great us by name. I call to reserve rooms and they say good morning (or evening) Mrs. ______. When I flip out that PAP when we eat at the resturants its so wonderful seeing the look on the CM's face. Yes this beautiful black child has a PAP not one of those Souther Cal AP. JK. I like the respect I get when I drive to the Micky and Friends parking structure and they give me a slip and we roll on through bumpin electrical parade music. Ok my families corny but so what. We live in Kern County for goodness sake. Give us a break.
              I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X