Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

happy birthday

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy birthday

So, I went out to dinner with my brother and his wife for my birthday. I opened the box and there was a little card that said Disneyland Annual Passport! I am planning on going to DL with them in Oct., so we're starting to plan the trip right now. I was floored by their generosity. I never thought I would get anything like that on my birthday. i was expecting a giftcard or something run of the mill, but not an AP!
    Anyway, just thought I would share my story.
    :yea:

Re: happy birthday

First off, Happy Happy Birthday!!!! That was a wonderful gift! Not only did they get you a ticket into DL, but a year of Unlimited fun and happiness. You are truely lucky to have such a caring family. Wonder how they'll top it for Christmas? Dinner at Club 33??

Comment

Aww congrats!
      hope to see you in the park!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the AP and Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift!
        Everybody’s got a laughing place. Trouble is, most folks won’t take the time to go look for it. And where it is for one, it mightn’t be for another. ~ Splash Mountain

Comment

Congratulations! What a wonderful gift. And a big Happy Birthday!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Great story, thanks for sharing!
            --Jonathan

Comment

um..hate to tell you this...but i believe that card had MY name on it...yep yep yep!
              hApPy BiRtHdaY!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X