This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mtn is Open!

115 minute posted wait. line switchbacks across the 2nd level, outside in the warm (and bright) CA sun and I forgot my sunscreen.

Wow, it's really open. I'm tingling all over

Comment

That is HOT. 115 minutes? Sheesh! Understandable, though.

Pictures, stat! :beg:
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Ohhhhh I wish I was in line!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

We don't have a jealous green smiley yet, do we?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

hooray! :thumbup:

Comment

No fastpasses so the line is moving along pretty quickly! about to enter the inside queue. ok, lame newbie question - how do I get pics from my treo to the board?

Comment

I am going to go today after work...yay! Please please let it still be open.
                It's Just me, Jenn.
                "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

you have to upload the pics to a photohosting site first and then post the links here. Try www.photobucket.com
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

We just got back from DLR and yes, we saw the lines for Space Mountain. Bummer about the fast passes. The upside this am is that there were hardly any lines at all in the park as Space Mountain was the magnet. We got to Autopia...and they DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH RIDERS TO OPEN IT!!!! Went on Buzz twice, thunder twice, indy broke down, pirates, hhouse, star tours...all before 10:30 then headed to DCA.

Going back this afternoon, but not sure if we'll wait what could be 3 hrs for space mountian.

Comment

God bless PDAs.
                      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

is it only opened 1 day, and still opening on the 15th, or has space mou tain officially opened alresdy?

Comment

Whoo Hooo :clap: Now all I need to complete my day is PICTURES :rant:

Comment

Originally posted by rocketrodsluver123
                            is it only opened 1 day, and still opening on the 15th, or has space mou tain officially opened alresdy?
                            These are what we call "soft openings".

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

^They are having a "soft" opening, which means that there is a good chance that the ride will be open daily from now until July 13th, so the CM's can get the new systems running smoothly, and testing things like load times, etc...

The official Press Opening is Friday, July 15th.
                              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X