Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

    ok so im not going to pitch any of my own (unless i comment back mabye)but please tell me yours ideas to enrich DLR

  • #2
    Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas




    THis is SOOOO gonna be deleted..... (I don't mean it guys.... All in humor...)
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

        Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
        ok so im not going to pitch any of my own (unless i comment back mabye)but please tell me yours ideas to enrich DLR
        I am confussed? Are you unsure of your ideas? Do you NOT want to share them because they might be taken by someone else? I don't understand why you would ask someone to share armchair imagineering and make a statement where you say you will withhold your own ideas except in private?

        Just curious, perhaps you could fill me in.






        Comment


        • #5
          Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

          Originally posted by ah schucks View Post
          I am confussed? Are you unsure of your ideas? Do you NOT want to share them because they might be taken by someone else? I don't understand why you would ask someone to share armchair imagineering and make a statement where you say you will withhold your own ideas except in private?

          Just curious, perhaps you could fill me in.
          well, im not afraid of that, ive already said them- i don't want to repeat them and go on and on and on about the same thing-thats all

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

            Here's my Halloween Parade idea:

            DL Halloween Parade Idea.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

              Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
              well, im not afraid of that, ive already said them- i don't want to repeat them and go on and on and on about the same thing-thats all
              good imagineer never gets sick of talking about their work.
              Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

                Sneak preview of my current work in progress...

                http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71023

                Patent pending Patent pending Patent pending Patent pending
                Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

                  Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
                  Sneak preview of my current work in progress...

                  http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71023

                  Patent pending Patent pending Patent pending Patent pending
                  Wow!!!!!!! :bow:

                  Do you think something like that would actually happen? If not, perhaps it could be built in Australia!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

                    Originally posted by cindersgirl View Post
                    Wow!!!!!!! :bow:

                    Do you think something like that would actually happen? If not, perhaps it could be built in Australia!
                    No, I just like bulldozers TEAR THROUGH DCA MWAHAHHA!

                    It's just a left field idea, it was supposed to shake people up a bit and get them to think laterally.

                    As awesome as it would be to have a DLR nearer me, I doubt that we'd have the population base and tourist levels to support a park the quality that I demand. We have around 4 parks in Queensland in the most touristic place you can get (Gold Coast, think Florida) and they're poorer cousins of DL and Universal.

                    Besides I love the original and best DL! I don't even like WDW that much.
                    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

                      Doh!

                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
                      -Albert Einstein
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

                        And here's the Dream Lights upgrade for either DLP or DCA.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: please show me your armchair imagineering ideas

                          I think a brief scan of the threads will reveal many creative concepts from a variety of people. So if you have a thought either find a thread to add it to (subject specific) or make one!
                          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

                          sigpic

                          "Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X