This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA Ambassador and Consultant

SpokkerJones initially suggested this in a private message. I had commented on his pic of Huell Houser. For those who do not live in the OC Huell Houser has a variety of shows on local PBS stations. He takes people to State and National Parks, Historic Sites, Local Landmarks and general areas of interest, all within the state of California. If ANYONE were to be a Consultant for or Ambassador of DCA I strongly agree with SpokkerJones and believe Huell would be the one. So I open the floor. Who should consult, and represent "California" if it is to remain a park about "California"?

Thank you SpokkerJones... this should be your thread since you suggested it!
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Re: DCA Ambassador and Consultant

Originally posted by techskip View Post
    SpokkerJones initially suggested this in a private message. I had commented on his pic of Huell Houser. For those who do not live in the OC Huell Houser has a variety of shows on local PBS stations. He takes people to State and National Parks, Historic Sites, Local Landmarks and general areas of interest, all within the state of California. If ANYONE were to be a Consultant for or Ambassador of DCA I strongly agree with SpokkerJones and believe Huell would be the one. So I open the floor. Who should consult, and represent "California" if it is to remain a park about "California"?

Thank you SpokkerJones... this should be your thread since you suggested it!
    Arnold.

It'll hopefully keep him from running for office again.

What better irony than to have him represent something he can't pronounce right. Again.

Comment

Re: DCA Ambassador and Consultant

fergie

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X