Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever seen the GCH Entrance to DCA crowded with long lines?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever seen the GCH Entrance to DCA crowded with long lines?

...I mean really backed up?

Does this entrance ever get crowded? Even on NYE, I've never seen a line, there.
    2007 Photos:
    http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd345/Pisceslibra/Disneyland%20Christmas%202007/?start=all
    More 2007 Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pisceslibra/sets/72157606706412381/
    2007 UPDATED Trip Report:
    http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php/trip_report_photos_dec_2007-102026.html
    2006 Photos:
    http://pisces.smugmug.com/gallery/2307689/11/120769200#120769200_T5KyJ

Re: Ever seen the GCH Entrance to DCA crowded with long lines?

I've never seen nor been in a line at that entrance either.

Comment

Nope. I've never seen a long line there and any line I have seen there moves very quickly!

The CM's who work at that entrance are all very friendly!

Comment

Never seen a line there. In fact, the most I've ever seen were one or two people other than my party.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
          Nope. I've never seen a long line there and any line I have seen there moves very quickly!

The CM's who work at that entrance are all very friendly!

Everytime I've used that entrance there never was a line. The reason the CM's that work that entrance are happy is because they have the easiest job in the park, next to Ed Grier!!! )

Comment

Actually, I have seen it backed up, usually due to Bag Checks in the first hour of operation of the day. Usually on very busy days, so not that often, but it can happen.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Can anybody use this entrance? Or is it GCH guests only

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                Can anybody use this entrance? Or is it GCH guests only
                It's posted hotel guests only. that being said I've never been a hotel guest and I've never not been able to use it. So if you're stopped, it's all your fault. If you get through, I get the credit.

Comment

WE've used it twice.
                  Once we were asked which hotel we were at, and I said we are not staying on property, they never stopped us using it.

Comment

Originally posted by WSVR View Post
                    It's posted hotel guests only. that being said I've never been a hotel guest and I've never not been able to use it. So if you're stopped, it's all your fault. If you get through, I get the credit.
                    They usually verify if you are a guest of the GCH when they first open, I've seen many non-guests turned away...

Comment

Used it many times...always stayed on property but most times thru we weren't asked -- so I imagine, there are times when one could get thru the gate without staying at the resort hotels. Guess just be prepared to turn around n' do the walk of shame back if your id is checked....
                      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Anybody can enter through this entrance after 12:00, but before is only for hotel guests.

Comment

the only time theres been a line that Ive seen is when the large group Im with is going through there.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X