This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Soft Openings

I believe i readsomething that pertains to this in another forum, but are they doing more Soft Openings today, and maybe tomorrow.

Soft openings all weekend to help with July 4th crowds.

Comment

I think Space is open for good.

Comment

Jeez, can we please keep to a few threads about space mountain? This is seriously getting ridiculous. We don't need three polls about the ride, we don't need to threads about other soft openings and we do not six threads about the ride itself. Search function guys.

Sorry, but somebody had to get unprovoked mad about all these dang threads.
        "They have the Swiss...."

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOB
          Jeez, can we please keep to a few threads about space mountain? This is seriously getting ridiculous. We don't need three polls about the ride, we don't need to threads about other soft openings and we do not six threads about the ride itself. Search function guys.

Sorry, but somebody had to get unprovoked mad about all these dang threads.
          And as the first person to start a Space Mountain poll... I AGREE! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
            I think Space is open for good.
            Yes Space Mountain will be open daily untill the 14th to prep for it's official grand re-opening. Look for Fastpass to be testing soon.

Comment

:evil: Space is open... JK Lots of threads..
              :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X