This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fab Four Returns to Disneyland!

For anyone who is, was, or will be a Beatles fan, you need to get your butt to Dineyland this weekend to see the Fab Four!
    They are AMAZING! If you close your eyes, they sound indentical to the real deal. :thumbup:
    Shows are all this weekend (July 1-4) at the Club Buzz Stage at about 8 and 9:45 pm each night. (Each set is about 45 min.) Be sure to see both shows if you're planning to go, as they are completely different sets. Show up about an hour early if you want a table, and be prepared to be amazed! :bow:

Visit their site for some audio and video! http://thefabfour.net/av.htm

I saw them a little bit last night I loved them
    :crazylegs

Comment

Oh ... I thought you meant the Fab 5 ... nevermind :whistling
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

LOL not the fab 5 lol I like them 2.
        :crazylegs

Comment

Woohoooo! ***** Eye For The Straight Guy is coming to Disneyland!
          Wait, does Disney really need that?
          "They have the Swiss...."

Comment

:ot:

Comment

I love them. Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!!

They keep coming in and out of style.
              But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.

Seargent Pepper's Lonly Hearts Club Tribute Ba-a-a -a-and!!!!!

This group sounds pretty close to the real deal - a reincarnation of the spirit of the Beatles.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
              It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out.
              It doesn't matter much to me. Strawberry Fields Forever.

Hey Jude! Don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. You were made to go out and get her. The minute you let her into your heart, then you can star-art to make i-it BETTER... BETTER,! BETTER!! BETTER!!! YEAH!!! She loves you.
              Yeah!Yeah!!Yeah!!!
              When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
              And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree, There will be an answer, let it be.
              And when the night is cloudy, There is still a light that shines on me. Shine on untill tomorrow, let it be.
              I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. There will be an answer, let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah let it be. Whisp the words of wisdom, let it be,
              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior

This group sounds pretty close to the real deal - a reincarnation of the spirit of the Beatles.

Hey Jude! Don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. You were made to go out and get her. The minute you let her into your heart, then you can star-art to make i-it BETTER... BETTER,! BETTER!! BETTER!!! YEAH!!! She loves you.
                Yeah!Yeah!!Yeah!!!
                When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
                And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree, There will be an answer, let it be.
                And when the night is cloudy, There is still a light that shines on me. Shine on untill tomorrow, let it be.
                I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. There will be an answer, let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah let it be. Whisp the words of wisdom, let it be,
                your posts confusses me :unsure:
                (insert funny comment here)

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior

Yeah!Yeah!!Yeah!!!
                  I get your post. Good job with the lyrics.
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Aw Phooey, I thought you were talking about Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy. Well now I can ignore this thread
                    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                      I get your post. Good job with the lyrics.
                      From one who appreciates both rhythm and substance as you do, Druggas... From one Beatles fan to another...thank you.

Long Live The Legacy Of John, Paul, George and Ringo...Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band!

:love: :mob: :love:
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

going tonight to watch both shows, heard small bits of them last night, very impressive

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Sounds like fun. I'll be seeing Sir Paul this September in Boston. I've seen every McCartney/Wings tour since 1976. I took my son back in 2002. We're all going together this time. Wooo Hoooo!
                          ------------------
                          DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
                          http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anders
                            going tonight to watch both shows, heard small bits of them last night, very impressive

Have fun!

Comment

I stayed for all of the first set and about half of the Sgt. Pepper set, both were great (altough I have to say I enjoyed the Sgt. Pepper part better, just because I like the songs from that period better anyway.)

They played "A Day in the Life" which amazed me, I've never really heard the radio or any other Beatle's tribute band play it before. That song is one of my personal favorites.

By the way, If I ever have a son, his name will be Jude.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X