Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maliboomer Seen From Tommorowland.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maliboomer Seen From Tommorowland.

    This is one of Darkbeer's Pictures.

    Has anyone ever noticed that you can see the maliboomer from tommorowland?

    Just behind of apace Mountain. Kind of weird. I think it's the maliboomer?

    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  • #2
    What's a maliboomer?
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't think so, isn't the Maliboomer on the other side, in Paradise Pier? Forgive me, I haven't been to DCA in a couple of years....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by EpTxGuy
        What's a maliboomer?
        um.... its a ride at DCA..... That was odd?
        Putting the um in forum. Um...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by IndianaChel
          I don't think so, isn't the Maliboomer on the other side, in Paradise Pier? Forgive me, I haven't been to DCA in a couple of years....
          It really looks like it dont you think so? I really think it is.
          Putting the um in forum. Um...

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, that's the Maliboomer. And you can see it from Tomorrowland because it's over 200 feet tall.
            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
            May 6, 2005 - present.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by melmel
              Yeah, that's the Maliboomer. And you can see it from Tomorrowland because it's over 200 feet tall.
              That would make sense but dont they usually try to keep you from seeing anything from outside the park when youre in it. In order to enhance the experience. Except when you are on some rides that are high. And they do a really good job doing it too.
              Putting the um in forum. Um...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by llama5492
                That would make sense but dont they usually try to keep you from seeing anything from outside the park when youre in it. In order to enhance the experience. Except when you are on some rides that are high. And they do a really good job doing it too.
                Yet another reason why DCA sucks.
                Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                May 6, 2005 - present.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Indeed...that really sucks. It almost begins to ruin the view of Space Mountain. Sigh.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    they'll just have to plant bigger hedges around the bern to keep people from seeing that from inside the park.
                    Last edited by Helios77; 07-03-2005, 10:41 AM.
                    sigpic"Disney Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Helios77
                      I don't think that's the Maliboomer cause Space Mountain is on the Harbor Blvd. side of the park and judging by the picture that's the side you were facing. The Maliboomer is on Katella, so to see it from where you were facing you'd have to turn around and face the park entrance.
                      Hey buddy, it's the Maliboomer.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                        Indeed...that really sucks. It almost begins to ruin the view of Space Mountain. Sigh.
                        FWIW, You can see the Maliboomer on BTMRR if you turn around approaching the top of lift B (where the rattle snakes are, just before the Dynamite Goat)...

                        :whistling





                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's been there over a year folks. Your just now noticing it?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You can see it from the Mark Twain as well - of course you can also see the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure from the Twain.

                            Just think of it as the Mardis Gras Flamming Stick of Death

                            I supose while in Tomorrowland you can think of it as the Flamming Stick of Death of the Future.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He took that picture from the second floor of inoventions. So its not like you can see it when walking around TL. And no one goes in innoventions so people won't see that view.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X