This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Romantic Moments

I'm just wondering if anyone here has shared a really special moment at Disneyland with that special someone.

Me and the girl of my dreams got together in front of Snow White's Grotto after putting it off for nearly two years.

If this goes far enough I suppose I would do a proposal at Disneyland as well. But it's a little early to be seriously thinking that far.

So who else has had one of those magical moments at the "Happiest Place on Earth"?

Re: Disneyland Romantic Moments

My then boyfriend (now Husband) first vacation together was partially at Disneyland at XMAS. We ended the night kissing under the "snow" in the hub after the fireworks. 4+ years later, it's still one of my favorite memories together.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

My first visit to Disneyland in 13 years. What I expected was nothing like what happened. I'll just say that riding most of the Fantasyland attractions, and making Peter Pan the last attraction of the night, and then sitting by the Snow White Wishing Well after the park has closed, holding someone close to you, just talking, wishing, and dreaming, and never expecting anything to happen like this, is truly a romantic moment.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Kissing my boyfriend for the first time at the exit of Whinnie The Pooh

Comment

Kissing my boyfriend for the first time at the exit of Winnie The Pooh

Comment

Romantic Moment?? Like I heard during Grad Nite, a girlfriend was doing her boyfriend a "favor" in the HISTA theater and at the part of the mice, bit down on "it", and had to call for a nurse. Talk about a romantic moment, lol, !!!!

Comment

Me and my husband shared many "moments" in Disneyland while we were dating. My favorite has to be when he proposed to me in the rose garden in the Disneyland Resort. We went in to the park, I felt like I was walking on clouds! Then we got married in Walt Disney World!

Comment

My boyfriend cant do spinnig rides... so while my cousin and i were on asrto orbiter he suprised us at the end with Dole Whips... and he also suprised me with a glowing rose... I love him so very much!!
                -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                Shines in the night for you
                To tell you that the dreams you plan
                Really can come true

Comment

Can i be totally cheesy and say that everytime I'm with my boyfriend (aka ex-fiance.. long story) that it's romantic?

Just holding his hand while walking through the park, or having him put his arms around me while we wait in line..

Better yet.. watching fantasmic or the fireworks show all snuggled in his arms.. and having him turn me around just as the pretty music starts playing.. looking into my eyes.. and telling me how much he's in love with me.. and then a cute lil kissy on the lips..

Or better yet.. since I'm a sucker for simplicity..

Driving all the way to Disneyland after work.. just to stand in line for the subs for 2 hours.. and just being there with me.. and then going straight home after riding.. that's romance.. in my book.. at least!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

de-lurking for a moment.....

It was February 1988....me:23, she 22. 1st date was at Disneyland (of course).... parked in the cast member parking lot and got signed-in by my friend (who STILL works there!).

Our first stop was the wishing well... We each made our wishes...

At the end of the day as we were walking to our car, Kim asked me what my wish was....I said I couldn't tell her because it hadn't come true yet...and if I told her it would never come true. She told me that hers had come true: a wonderful first date with Kevin.

Ffwd almost two years to December 29, 1990.... we were on the platform of our church....just took our wedding vows and lit the unity candle.... as the soloist was singing, I whispered to Kim, "My wish just came true". "Huh?", she asked. It was then that I told her that my wish on our very first date was that I would marry her someday.

To lurking in the shadows I now return...

Then:

Now:
                    When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do is die.
                    -----
                    MiceChat member since 1/16/05 (goin for the least posts/day record!!!)

Comment

^^ Awwwwwww!!!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

That is the sweetest story ever!
                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSayImGoofy View Post
                          de-lurking for a moment.....

It was February 1988....me:23, she 22. 1st date was at Disneyland (of course).... parked in the cast member parking lot and got signed-in by my friend (who STILL works there!).

Our first stop was the wishing well... We each made our wishes...

At the end of the day as we were walking to our car, Kim asked me what my wish was....I said I couldn't tell her because it hadn't come true yet...and if I told her it would never come true. She told me that hers had come true: a wonderful first date with Kevin.

Ffwd almost two years to December 29, 1990.... we were on the platform of our church....just took our wedding vows and lit the unity candle.... as the soloist was singing, I whispered to Kim, "My wish just came true". "Huh?", she asked. It was then that I told her that my wish on our very first date was that I would marry her someday.

To lurking in the shadows I now return...

Then:

Now:
                          Awwwww, that is so sweet. Made me all emotional. Thanks for sharing!
                          <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

One of the many romantic moments I hope to have with my Man was when we were standing in line for POTC on our first trip together. We were joking around and being silly and he grabbed me to pull me in for a hug and the sweetest kiss. Nothing obscene or gross, just a perfect kiss.

Made me curl my toes and swoon a little.

Although, it could have been the copious amounts of sugar....
                            Last edited by CupcakeTerror; 08-08-2007, 09:45 AM.
                            <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

I proposed to my long-time girlfriend (9.75 years) last September 9th atop Tom Sawyer's treehouse. A very good friend of mine made our wishes come true when he hooked me up with a dinner reservation at Club 33 that night.

In order to keep my fiance (then-girlfriend) from guessing what I had in store for the day, I told her I got "discount" Park Hopper passess from my friend (b/c we always go to Disneyland and only do DCA on 2fer passes).

She thought all day we wre going to have dinner at the Hungry Bear (we had lunch at Blue Bayou), but on the way to Hungry Bear I detoured through New Orleans Square and buzzed the door at Club 33. She got anxious when they answered and I started talking to them. She was like "Stop! You're going to get us kicked out of the park!" She was even more scared when they opened the door for me and I pulled her inside.

Needless to say she was shocked. And we enjoyed a fabulous dinner, with a view of Fantasmic afterward.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X