This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fudge of the month

People may or may not know that Disney sells fudge in several locations. The ones I know of are the Pooh shop in Critter Country and Market House on Main Street, next to Disneyana. They have several flavors they offer all the time and then a special flavor of the month. I'm not a fan of fudge (I find it to be too sweet and am not crazy about the texture.), but the husband and friends who like fudge love some of the flavors Disney has to offer. Some people wait all year for their pumpkin fudge, which is available in October.

The fudge of the month flavor for August is key lime, which is not one I recall them having before. The husband bought a square to try. Since I love key lime pie, he convinced me to try some. It does have *great* key lime flavor, but the fudge is still not something I like, so I wouldn't have more than the tiny taste I did. He said it was really good and agreed when I asked, "Thumbs up?" For anyone who likes fudge and key lime, this would seem to be a great combo.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X