This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tribute To Bengal Barbeque

Well, we should all know that Bengal BBQ could be shutting down very soon, to make way for the River Belle Terrace restaraunt. The facitlity goes back a long way, dating back to the old "Sunkist, I presume" eating place. The Bengal BBQ is (was) a unique quick eating place, with the best skewers in the park. The theming is very well done, and I hate to see it go. The one thing everybody in our family will miss is the smell that is in air when we enter Adventureland.

So show us pictures and thougts of one of the best restaraunts in the park.

Re: A Tribute To Bengal Barbeque

It's closing?! When is it closing? I love the Bengal Barbecue, and even though I don't et there much, I love the smell and the theming. It fits in with Adventureland. So what's going on with River Belle Terrace? Are they expanding it? Isn't the River Belle Terrace already there? What does it have to do with Adventureland? Sorry I have so many questions, if someone knows of a thread to direct me to I'll check there. lol

Comment

gosh I'm tired of people being surprised its closing....Riverbelle is closing this month. Even though there wasn't any mention of the Bengal, it might be closing this month as well
      http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Sadness... that was one of the few places that my sister actually ate at the park. But hopefully there will be another perfectly themed quick place to eat somewhere around there...

Comment

long live the bacon wrapped asparagus spears!
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Skewers were way overpriced anyways...as other things in the park...but for that small skewer, i'd go for another whip
            Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

You know, with the loss of the Gallery, and the potential loss of Bengal, I may be losing 2 (but for sure 1) of my favorite spots in the whole park. I really hope the skewers just move to a different spot in Adventureland.

Comment

it seems to me that adventure land is losing its adventure; the "Bengal" is always my husbands food of choice when we come from oregon. I love the creative food choices.
                we also miss the place that used to be filled with tubs of snakes and all the hanging monkeys etc. that is now a fruit stand (which, while nice to have certainly doesn't say "adventure") I like the river belle terrace but to me it is apart of new orleans square and should remain there.
                keep calm and carry on...

Comment

well they need more room for dreams and stores
                  :crazylegs

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                    Skewers were way overpriced anyways...as other things in the park...but for that small skewer, i'd go for another whip
                    Excuse me while I barf on your "whip". :yuck: I'd keep the BBQ and lose the Dole Whips in a heart beat.

Originally posted by dizzygrl View Post
                    we also miss the place that used to be filled with tubs of snakes and all the hanging monkeys etc. that is now a fruit stand (which, while nice to have certainly doesn't say "adventure") I like the river belle terrace but to me it is apart of new orleans square and should remain there.
                    The monkies and snakes are still there! They're just behind the fruits!
                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Bengal was easily the best food in the park. I LOVE the skewers, asparagus, etc. It is so sucky that it is closing.

Anyone know if they will offer the food somewhere else?

Comment

Bengal Barbecue is the best. It's a great place to get a snack while you're waiting for people to come off Indiana Jones.
                        Maggie doesn't get along with the other babies . . .

Comment

My wife and I always ate at the Bengal BBQ on our biannual trips to Disneyland, and I do hope the menu is transfered to a nearby eatery, because the food here was well themed to Adventureland.

Comment

Just reading this thread makes me want skewers!

Comment

Does anyone know the recipes for them?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X