This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowd Warning, Thursday, September 13th, most kids out of school

Due to Rosh Hashanah, Many school districts will not require students to go to school that day (Most schools will call it something like a Teacher Instructional Day).

Since the School Districts lose money due to unexcused absences, and they can't officially offer a religious day off, they just let all the students get the day off, and therefore no unexcused absences.

So most school kids will have the day off, no matter what religion they are, that will leave a lot of kids available for a day in the parks....

And the worst thing, Disney won't really gear up for a busy day, but will have their normal off-season weekday staffing, which will make the park seem even busier.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Crowd Warning, Thursday, September 13th, most kids out of school

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    And the worst thing, Disney won't really gear up for a busy day, but will have their normal off-season weekday staffing, which will make the park seem even busier.
    Well, not if they read this post, and call seasonal workers (high-schoolers) who have the day off.

Comment

My school isn't starting until after the majority of the Jewish holidays because we lease from the Jewish temple down the way. But why wouldn't Disney factor this into it?

Comment

Pff... my district doesn't give us the 13th off. I guess that's to be expected in steriotypical waspy suburbia :P
        .~Adrienne~.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X