Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from this morning at Disneyland - Haunted Mansion, Sleeping Beauty castle, Jed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from this morning at Disneyland - Haunted Mansion, Sleeping Beauty castle, Jed

A few photos from a busy summer season Monday at the Disneyland Resort:

The Haunted Mansion:

More to come...!
    Last edited by RobotMirror; 08-06-2007, 05:14 PM. Reason: Cut down the number of photos by 1/2

Re: Photos from this morning at Disneyland - Haunted Mansion, Sleeping Beauty castle,

Cool so far. I love those castle pics.
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Comment

Re: Photos from this morning at Disneyland - Haunted Mansion, Sleeping Beauty castle,

I like all your Haunted Mansion photos, but how busy was it today?

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Okay, a few more:

It sure seemed crowded today - lines for everything, especially Nemo, matterhorn, autopia, space mountain, pirates, big thunder, etc. Here was tomorrowland at about 11am:

I saw something funny - the subs took on a whole bunch of water from the waterfall, apparently, and a captain was using a little red bucket to bail out the subs. Another cast member threw a package of paper towels into the sub and I think hit him...

Random tombstone:

I notice that the back half, where the motorboat dock is, has umbrellas now also:

Comment

Your HM pics are amazing!

Comment

I love the first Matterhorn picture. Great pics!
            sigpic

Comment

Exquisite Photos! I especially love the first one of Sleeping Beauty Castle!

Comment

Wonderful, funny story must have been for funny to see though!

Comment

Fabulous, as usual
                  Is this haunted signature
                  actually
                  stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                  Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                  also known as...
                  Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Thanks for sharing these great pics o' great photographer:bow:

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

As always, Froggy, I tip my hat to you! Another set of amazing photos!

Comment

Your pics are amazing once again! :bow: Thanks for sharing!
                        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

A day on MiceChat is always brighter after a photo update from Froggy! Thanks!!! Like others have said, those HM pictures are incredible. I mean, the Bride. Wow. I have major lens envy. LOL!

Regarding the crowds, I think I remember a post from earlier this summer that mentioned how Mondays can be one of the busiest days of the week. This is due to out-of-town vacationers flying into L.A. on Sunday and making Monday their first day in the parks. I have no concrete evidence to back this theory up, but it sounds plausible to me.

Thanks again Froggy!

Comment

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL, FROGBERTO!

I love that first castle shot - so crisp and pretty!

Thanks for sharing

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
                            FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
                            Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post

Regarding the crowds, I think I remember a post from earlier this summer that mentioned how Mondays can be one of the busiest days of the week. This is due to out-of-town vacationers flying into L.A. on Sunday and making Monday their first day in the parks. I have no concrete evidence to back this theory up, but it sounds plausible to me.

Thanks again Froggy!
                              Darn! I am planning on going next monday. I hope it's not too crowded. But it is the summer so I can only hope for a miracle.

Anyway.. great pics, as usual! I love the pics of the lagoon. It's so colorful under the water! And how in the world does the sub take in water? I guess they didn't shut the doors all the way or something. I'd hate to be in the sub if that were to happen..

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X