Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Lilo And Stitch Tomrrowland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilo And Stitch Tomrrowland

I have been thinking they could have a Lilo And Stitch ride in Tomrrowland. And i don't mean Stitch Escape i mean a ride that would have lilo also i think it is an idea.I just hope stitch dislikers don't do this :mob:but i don't think so.

Re: Lilo And Stitch Tomrrowland

Originally posted by stitch101
    I have been thinking they could have a Lilo And Stitch ride in Tomrrowland. And i don't mean Stitch Escape i mean a ride that would have lilo also i think it is an idea.I just hope stitch dislikers don't do this :mob:but i don't think so.
    Why Tomorrowland? I know that Stitch is an alien, but that is a side story. The movie is really about Lilo's relationship with Stiich in Hawaii. The attraction really does not need any other aliens other than Stitch. (He is the one that all the kids want to see anyway!) This should be an Adventureland attraction with Lilo teaching Stitch to Hula. I think that an attraction geared to comedy rather than freight, as the WDW attraction is, would fit the mood of the film better. (Disney just put Stitch in Tomorrowland because they were trying to find a more family friendly attraction for Alien Encounter. They did not want to spend the money to build a new building. It was an attraction done on the cheap that NO ONE, neither kid or adult, likes!)
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Really, Stitch has nothing to do with Tomorrowland and we don't need more cartoon movie based rides in the park at the moment.

Comment

Lilo is Adventureland, Stitch is Tomorrowland. FANTASYLAND! (no not really)
        BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
        October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
        April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
        December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
        July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
        July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
        February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
        February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
        TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Well they Have Spaceships, Rockets, and Aliens which is the point of Tomrrowland.

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan
            Why Tomorrowland? I know that Stitch is an alien, but that is a side story.
            Keep in mind that while yes, Stitch is an alien from space, the total movie time in Lilo and Stitch of him in space is about the first 5 minutes or so, even before the title of the movie...Come to think of it, almost the same statement can be said for Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story 2, to justify Astro Blasters...interesting...

All that besides, please keep Stitch in the shops. Don't let him raid Disneyland like he already has in WDW.

Comment

Need I remind you?

Comment

dont mean to be ignorant, but I saw the threat title and, NO. NEMO is more futuristic then some random cartoon alien.

Comment

I have been thinking what if Disneyland brought back the People Mover with a Lilo and stitch theme you would travel in Rockets and Lilo And Stitch would say the tour.

Comment

Lilo and Stitch does not fit the overall theme of Tomrrowland. If anything like said before Lilo and Stitch could fit in Adventureland. However I disagree with one thing. I think if also done right Lilo and Stitch could be done in Fantasyland.

Comment

Or you could put it in DCA because it seems that they put anything regardless of theme in DCA

Comment

Originally posted by MSEPForever
                        Or you could put it in DCA because it seems that they put anything regardless of theme in DCA

hahaha!! even better! i think, if anything, DLR needs LESS stitch, not more. i like lilo, but if i see stitch on one more pin series, clothing item, or even worse, an attraction, i think i just might lose it. :bang:
                        <o>

Comment

They could build a lilo and stitch ride in DCA. That park need more charaters imo. And they need to change the theme like many people have said to just disney's california ADVENTURE. Then stitch would fit in with the adventure theme.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                            Really, Stitch has nothing to do with Tomorrowland and we don't need more cartoon movie based rides in the park at the moment.
                            :clap: No more cheapening of the Disney brand thank you very much. Make some original rides with original concepts and stories...

Freakin' Nemo subs... :rant:

Comment

How about at DCA where you would go on boats and sail to the island and climb around stuff see a restuart shopping and then a Lilo And Stitch ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X