Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

I'd been meaning to put this up. My wife and I have been following the show Last Comic Standing, and one of the guys on there did a routine about Splash Mountain. He did the normal flip off the camera, ruin the picture, "nothing ever happened" everyone else in the log pissed at him because now they can't get their picture (actual routine was hysterical because it was dead on!). That got me thinking. I know everyone has their crazy traditions, and I was wondering if anyone has a certain pose that they do on Splash? For those who don't just want the standard shocked screaming look... Also if anyone has any funny pics!
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Re: Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

In WDW, I used to, when I was in the front row of the log, drape my arm over the front of the log, put my head down to the side. It looked like I had passed out sleeping. I used to do that for every picture when I was in front, until receently when those pictures started disppearing more and more frequently. Now I need to think of a new pose, because everyone always loved the sleeping pose, but I feel bad whenever the picture is washed away, so I don't do it anymore.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I do stupid poses on Buzz Lightyear. I don't ride Splash ('fraid of heights and 'fraid of Disney water. I think the last time I road Splash was over 2 years ago), and usually my pose is "I think I peed my pants" because I am so scared of that ride. Buzz, I like to see what gets passed through when playing with the gun. Certain stuff I think "okay that's tame." Suddenly lost in space, but then I do other stuff that's not tame and Kurt Cobain-esque gets through... it's weird.

Comment

I only once did a pose on Splash Mountain and that was ten years ago at my school's 8th grade trip. I convinced my friends to stick their tongue out to the camera when we went down the fall. It went off perfectly except for one stupid girl who forgot because she was too afraid. :bang::bash: I know my oldest brother once did a "bored" look on Splash when he went on with friends. Everyone in his log had their head on one of their hands. It was pretty funny actually.

It would be pretty cool to have four people go on Splash and do the YMCA. But I think they'd have to be seperated by an empty space in order to make it work.
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

i usually just cover my face with my arms like i am scared... :P
          ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

I try to do crazy poses on Splash. It usually results in me screaming and it's usually my arms and hands that are the ones in the silly pose.

The drop will always and forever freak me out to the point that I cannot make faces other than me just screaming.

However, on Space Mountain.. I've done many silly poses. My favorite one that got a lot of comments from strangers that were in the ride with us was when my boyfriend and I pretended to be sleeping on the ride. I'll have to look for that pic and post it..

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

The whole family gets in on this! We all put a finger over our lips, and puff our cheeks out like we are about to toss our cookies. We do it on all the rides.
              Maturity runs in our genes!

Comment

The Ugly Face....gets 'em everytime. The best part is when the other people on our log see the picture.
                "Oh look at you, ha! You look scared..........OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?" :evil:
                sigpic
                "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
                4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

My husband loves coming up with new poses. Once he lifted his shirt over his head so he looked "headless." Others include talking on his cellphone, and picking his nose, to name a few. Now my 8 yr old son is getting in on the act. Being an 8 yr old boy, he loves the "I'm picking my nose" routine. NICCCCE!

Comment

I think the funniest ones are the people who manage to keep their bored everyday expressions in those pictures
                    I remember seeing this website with pictures of a guy who would ride the rim runner in Adventuredome (i think) over and over with the same unimpressed look on his face.
                    Apparently he'd been coming there for years, all alone, and always staring blankly into the camera...

Comment

My husband, 4 brothers and Dad all rode in a log together in matching navy blue hoodies. They all put their hoods on and crouched down like they were in a bobsled. It was hillarious!!! I'll have to find a picture and post it!! Mom and I were waiting outside to take pictures/video. It was so funny to hear everyone around us say "Did you see that?!!" "What was that?!" hehehe!!!

Comment

Last week on Space my sister and I pulled out our park maps and looked like we were reading them. It was really funny, but my sister's map was upside down!

Comment

There's a picture someone out there probably has it because I heard people giggling about it, right when Space Mtn first re-opened. The comet area where they take your picture at the end, I wasn't expecting that. It creeped me out, didn't know what was going on, so I am grabbing at something looking totally out of it.

Comment

I usually don't pose, I just put my hands up and enjoy the drop.
                            Tyler

Comment

I have only been on it once and I didn't try to make a stupid pose but it sure came out pretty stupid.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X