Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Originally posted by Aerial Spiral View Post

I've always wanted to try bringing on my Gameboy on to a ride that takes pictures and pretending to play it. : D
    Haha...that's a good one. I should bust out my DS and play it on BLAB! :lol:
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Aerial Spiral View Post
      My friend flipped off the camera when we were on Space Mountain. It was hilarious
      Why is that hilarious though? I don't get it. Creativity is hilarious. Flipping off cameras just seems immature and it may ruin someone else's picture in the process. Seems like behavior more fitting for a Six Flags park.

Comment

"The Shocker", and you can still get the pic!

Comment

i actually didnt know buzz took pictures for the longest time, i dont know where it takes them but i figured it out 2 trips ago.

Comment

I still don't know where Buzz takes your photo, and I don't want to know. The thing about that ride is, there's no challenge to posing. On Splash Mountain, the sensations in your stomach and the sheer altitude of the situation make it very difficult to pose properly; on Space Mountain, you're being spiraled into seizures after a very hectic ride through the dark; on Screamin', the centripetal acceleration and chaotic visual landscape tend to induce strange expressions; on Tower of Terror, you're amazed both by the view and by the relative tameness of the drops...the list goes on and on. But Buzz...well, it takes your photo at some point that most people don't notice, capturing your concentration in the ride. But if you do know where the photo is taken...what's the challenge? You can pose exactly how you want to.

Anyway, I'm not at all trying to insult those who pose on Buzz. I love all the photos. I'm just saying that I'd rather pose on other rides, and thus would rather not know where the Buzz photo is taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie View Post
              We've had that one deleted. The first time we tried the 13 on the 13th at Tower our seventh picture was deleted because of that reason.....ASL is confusing to me sometimes.
              dreams. come. true.

Comment

How?? Once it's gone, it is GONE!! It can not be retrieved.

Comment

A lot of rides I forget to pose on, like BLAB and Splash.

I am quite deliberate about my poses on Tower of Terror though, because you have time to prepare for them. I can be pretty creative, and I am amazing at improvising really hideous facial expressions.

My best ride pose ever wasn't at DL though. On the "Logger's Revenge" ride at Santa Cruz Beach boardwalk my friend and I were wearing bikinis and lets just say we both hung on to some things that were very important to us. Every person who walked by that photo booth chuckled a little.

We made our mothers proud

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                    How?? Once it's gone, it is GONE!! It can not be retrieved.
                    Well, unless they've started deleting them since I used to do it...I took pictures on Screamin, Splash AND Space, and all of them showed up. I purchased the Screamin one actually lol. This was Jan 1 2006, so maybe they delete them now *shrugs*. But yeah, it was on all 3 rides.

BTW, Buzz will delete you if you aim the guns at each other. BOO!

Comment

Yeah, I know, I USED TO WORK IT!!! That is what we were trained to do. It is just not safe and Disney appropiate.

Comment

Yeah, I know, I USED TO WORK IT!!! That is what we were trained to do. It is just not safe and Disney appropiate.
                        What if aim your gun to yourself? Has someone done that before???
                        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by KISSman View Post
                          Why is that hilarious though? I don't get it. Creativity is hilarious. Flipping off cameras just seems immature and it may ruin someone else's picture in the process. Seems like behavior more fitting for a Six Flags park.
                          I will say, I love giving the finger. I mean I don't give it on the road, I don't give it to strangers, but to my friends... and I don't do it like "KAPOW! You got the finger!" No I scratch my head with my middle finger or my cheek and so I'll be scratching for a second and suddenly I hear "Nice...." I don't do it to cameras, because I play the role as "nice kind preschool teacher," and flipping off someone at Disneyland, unless it's someone I know, something I don't do.
                          This is the only "inappropriate" pose I have ever done at the parks (and I am showing this because I don't have anything else to offer and it was at the Patina Group's AP appreciation night. Note I am drunk in these pictures. I was given not only my drink tickets but another persons... and I think I had like 2 sangarias, 3 margaritas, and this was my last glass of wine)

You can tell I keep this picture in my car because it's so beat up. I keep silly pictures in my car, next to wear I keep my makeup, that way before I have to go into work I can remember I have a life outside the preschool. It's all scratched up. Plus isn't the Patina group a ride?

Comment

Well, yeah it's not appropriate
                            But not safe? meh

Anyhoo, I think my next one will be back to back blowing smoke off the ends of our guns. That will be cool. Yes, that will be cool.
                            And some Charlie's Angels stylin'
                            Oh yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                              What if aim your gun to yourself? Has someone done that before???
                              I saw it a couple of times, they think it's funny, it's not. I touch it and *POOF* it's gone! It's not proper Disney behavior.

Comment

See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X