Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Originally posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
    ....I go on Tower a lot.
    Yes. Yes you do. But I had fun going 13 times. With a 100+ degree fever. Oy. I'm dumb.

Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
    That's the best time to do an awkward pose. On Splash Mt. I usually do the typical theme park Log ride pose.

To achieve this put out either your right or left arm, point at something off in the distance. Have your mouth and eyes open wide as it you are seeing the most incredible thing in the Universe. You are now the random wierdo on someone's vacation picture.
    Must... resist.... temptation... Oh who am I kidding? Next time I'm there alone that's what I'm doing.

Anyway, I will occasionally pull out the cell phone and look like I'm having a conversation. I'll do the rock fingers sometimes. I don't really have something I do all the time. I like to mix it up.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
      Must be nice playing God on those photos. :botox:
      Quote of the day!
      I flashed splash and they washed my photo away =0 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
        That means that someone wasn't paying attention. That was suppose to be deleted. Same thing happened to me and my friend on California Screamin'. This teenagers were flipping off the camera behind us. Someone must of missed it. Luckily, the CM could crop it so that it didn't show up in our picture.
        No, it was deleted. The girls were mad because the picture was "lost in space".
        Permanecer sentados, por favor.

Comment

Working...
        X