Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    I saw it a couple of times, they think it's funny, it's not. I touch it and *POOF* it's gone! It's not proper Disney behavior.
    Must be nice playing God on those photos. :botox:
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

That's the pose I do on Buzz all the time! Some of them get through! Most actually. Gun to the temple, gun Kurt Cobain style...

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
        Oh, yeah!!! And on occasions, I "accidently" touch the photos, It's great to overhear guests saying that they can't find their photos, !! I wonder why...........

Comment

Oh, yeah!!! And on occasions, I "accidently" touch the photos, It's great to overhear guests saying that they can't find their photos, !! I wonder why...........
          Are you joking? Or.... )

If you are, I'm sorry - I just can never tell if someone is being serious sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlesore Swanson View Post
            Usually I try to duck out of the picture because I probably used the single-rider line and I ended up being the loner weirdo on somebody else's log...

That's the best time to do an awkward pose. On Splash Mt. I usually do the typical theme park Log ride pose.

To achieve this put out either your right or left arm, point at something off in the distance. Have your mouth and eyes open wide as it you are seeing the most incredible thing in the Universe. You are now the random wierdo on someone's vacation picture.
            :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

Originally posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
              ....I go on Tower a lot.
              Yes. Yes you do. But I had fun going 13 times. With a 100+ degree fever. Oy. I'm dumb.

Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
              That's the best time to do an awkward pose. On Splash Mt. I usually do the typical theme park Log ride pose.

To achieve this put out either your right or left arm, point at something off in the distance. Have your mouth and eyes open wide as it you are seeing the most incredible thing in the Universe. You are now the random wierdo on someone's vacation picture.
              Must... resist.... temptation... Oh who am I kidding? Next time I'm there alone that's what I'm doing.

Anyway, I will occasionally pull out the cell phone and look like I'm having a conversation. I'll do the rock fingers sometimes. I don't really have something I do all the time. I like to mix it up.
              The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                Quote of the day!
                I flashed splash and they washed my photo away =0 !!

Comment

That means that someone wasn't paying attention. That was suppose to be deleted. Same thing happened to me and my friend on California Screamin'. This teenagers were flipping off the camera behind us. Someone must of missed it. Luckily, the CM could crop it so that it didn't show up in our picture.
                  No, it was deleted. The girls were mad because the picture was "lost in space".
                  Permanecer sentados, por favor.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X