Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• techskip
    started a topic Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

I'd been meaning to put this up. My wife and I have been following the show Last Comic Standing, and one of the guys on there did a routine about Splash Mountain. He did the normal flip off the camera, ruin the picture, "nothing ever happened" everyone else in the log pissed at him because now they can't get their picture (actual routine was hysterical because it was dead on!). That got me thinking. I know everyone has their crazy traditions, and I was wondering if anyone has a certain pose that they do on Splash? For those who don't just want the standard shocked screaming look... Also if anyone has any funny pics!

• Aerial Spiral
    replied
    Re: Stupid pose on Splash Mountain

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    That means that someone wasn't paying attention. That was suppose to be deleted. Same thing happened to me and my friend on California Screamin'. This teenagers were flipping off the camera behind us. Someone must of missed it. Luckily, the CM could crop it so that it didn't show up in our picture.
    No, it was deleted. The girls were mad because the picture was "lost in space".

Leave a comment:

• symbolic
    replied

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Must be nice playing God on those photos. :botox:
    Quote of the day!
    I flashed splash and they washed my photo away =0 !!

Leave a comment:

• BassBone
    replied

Originally posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
    ....I go on Tower a lot.
    Yes. Yes you do. But I had fun going 13 times. With a 100+ degree fever. Oy. I'm dumb.

Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
    That's the best time to do an awkward pose. On Splash Mt. I usually do the typical theme park Log ride pose.

To achieve this put out either your right or left arm, point at something off in the distance. Have your mouth and eyes open wide as it you are seeing the most incredible thing in the Universe. You are now the random wierdo on someone's vacation picture.
    Must... resist.... temptation... Oh who am I kidding? Next time I'm there alone that's what I'm doing.

Anyway, I will occasionally pull out the cell phone and look like I'm having a conversation. I'll do the rock fingers sometimes. I don't really have something I do all the time. I like to mix it up.

Leave a comment:

• TrojanSkippa
    replied

Originally posted by Saddlesore Swanson View Post
    Usually I try to duck out of the picture because I probably used the single-rider line and I ended up being the loner weirdo on somebody else's log...

That's the best time to do an awkward pose. On Splash Mt. I usually do the typical theme park Log ride pose.

To achieve this put out either your right or left arm, point at something off in the distance. Have your mouth and eyes open wide as it you are seeing the most incredible thing in the Universe. You are now the random wierdo on someone's vacation picture.

Leave a comment:

• WDWGirl
    replied

Oh, yeah!!! And on occasions, I "accidently" touch the photos, It's great to overhear guests saying that they can't find their photos, !! I wonder why...........
    Are you joking? Or.... )

If you are, I'm sorry - I just can never tell if someone is being serious sometimes!

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

Oh, yeah!!! And on occasions, I "accidently" touch the photos, It's great to overhear guests saying that they can't find their photos, !! I wonder why...........

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

That's the pose I do on Buzz all the time! Some of them get through! Most actually. Gun to the temple, gun Kurt Cobain style...

Leave a comment:

• Experiment626
    replied

I saw it a couple of times, they think it's funny, it's not. I touch it and *POOF* it's gone! It's not proper Disney behavior.

Leave a comment:

• CoasterMatt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

What if aim your gun to yourself? Has someone done that before???
    I saw it a couple of times, they think it's funny, it's not. I touch it and *POOF* it's gone! It's not proper Disney behavior.

Leave a comment:

• Hippie
    replied

Yeah, I know, I USED TO WORK IT!!! That is what we were trained to do. It is just not safe and Disney appropiate.
    Well, yeah it's not appropriate
    But not safe? meh

Anyhoo, I think my next one will be back to back blowing smoke off the ends of our guns. That will be cool. Yes, that will be cool.
    And some Charlie's Angels stylin'
    Oh yes.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

Originally posted by KISSman View Post
    Why is that hilarious though? I don't get it. Creativity is hilarious. Flipping off cameras just seems immature and it may ruin someone else's picture in the process. Seems like behavior more fitting for a Six Flags park.
    I will say, I love giving the finger. I mean I don't give it on the road, I don't give it to strangers, but to my friends... and I don't do it like "KAPOW! You got the finger!" No I scratch my head with my middle finger or my cheek and so I'll be scratching for a second and suddenly I hear "Nice...." I don't do it to cameras, because I play the role as "nice kind preschool teacher," and flipping off someone at Disneyland, unless it's someone I know, something I don't do.
    This is the only "inappropriate" pose I have ever done at the parks (and I am showing this because I don't have anything else to offer and it was at the Patina Group's AP appreciation night. Note I am drunk in these pictures. I was given not only my drink tickets but another persons... and I think I had like 2 sangarias, 3 margaritas, and this was my last glass of wine)

You can tell I keep this picture in my car because it's so beat up. I keep silly pictures in my car, next to wear I keep my makeup, that way before I have to go into work I can remember I have a life outside the preschool. It's all scratched up. Plus isn't the Patina group a ride?

Leave a comment:

• Experiment626
    replied

Originally posted by Hippie View Post

BTW, Buzz will delete you if you aim the guns at each other. BOO!
    Yeah, I know, I USED TO WORK IT!!! That is what we were trained to do. It is just not safe and Disney appropiate.
    What if aim your gun to yourself? Has someone done that before???

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

Originally posted by Hippie View Post
    BTW, Buzz will delete you if you aim the guns at each other. BOO!

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X