This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Rufus...

Does anyone have or know where I can find some pictures of Rufus the snoring bear that used to be in Bear Country?

Thanks for any help!

Re: Pictures of Rufus...

Well, it wouldn't actually be a picture of Rufus, but rather just a cave, right?
    Magic Journeys...

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlesore Swanson View Post
      Well, it wouldn't actually be a picture of Rufus, but rather just a cave, right?
      yes thats what I meant... just the area where he was heard snoring.

Comment

Minor technicality since he wasn't an actual performer but look in the upper left corner at the sleeping bear, I was unable to find a high rez shot so it may actually be Al but I'm not sure
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Doesn't rufus's cave still exist except that its now part of Splash Mountain. I remember hearing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
            Doesn't rufus's cave still exist except that its now part of Splash Mountain. I remember hearing that.
            I believe it is actually a closed door near drop 1 and the name is now Brier Bear because kids didn't relate!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
              I believe it is actually a closed door near drop 1 and the name is now Brier Bear because kids didn't relate!
              It's spelled like Br'er Bear (but more commonly Brer)...it's short for "Brother". That's too bad they changed it, Rufus and Br'er Bear were retired pretty much around the same time in 1986. Thank goodness there's no bear in the Pixar canon yet, otherwise I guarantee they would've found some way to slip that reference in there instead.

Comment

I remember as a kid Rufus always used to scare me. I mean, as a small child you don't know much of a difference between a cartoonish-style bear snoring and a real grizzly bear. I was always afraid that he'd wake up while I was walking through the area. It's just simply amazing what truly terrorizes a child. Who knows what seemingly innocuous things at Disneyland today are terrifying little 5 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon View Post
                  Who knows what seemingly innocuous things at Disneyland today are terrifying little 5 year olds.
                  Small World dolls!

sigpic

Comment

Those dolls terrify me!!!! Kinda like multi-cultural "Chuckie's" coming alive all at once while I'm in a slow moving boat!!!!!:lol:
                    sigpicDisneyBroad54

Comment

Here's mine from Coachella:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X