Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasmic! Priority Seating...Is it worth it???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic! Priority Seating...Is it worth it???

I am going to be in the park next weekend with my sister and some friends, and we were all discussing paying for priority seating on the Rivers of America for Fantasmic! I have read mixed reviews and have heard great things, but is it REALLY worth it???
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Fantasmic! Priority Seating...Is it worth it???

I personally don't think it's worth it since there are many good spots you can snag for free, with some effort... but if you can't get to the show until like 5 minutes before for some reason, maybe THEN you should consider it. How much does priority cost, anyway?
    Last edited by WeWantsTheRed'ead; 08-07-2007, 10:09 PM. Reason: Meh.
    .~Adrienne~.

Comment

It's like $60-ish, per seat.

It is SOOO not worth it. Especially since you can see behing the magic. You can get the same view by just buying a churro at the right time.
      Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
      - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
      - me too!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaCub View Post
        It's like $60-ish, per seat.

It is SOOO not worth it. Especially since you can see behing the magic. You can get the same view by just buying a churro at the right time.

Good gracious... in that case, it's definitely not worth it!
        .~Adrienne~.

Comment

I would have said yes awhile back, because I think it's a great show but on my last trip, I was able to get seats, right in the center, about 4 rows back and I didn't have to wait hours to get the spot. I went right after I saw the fireworks and I was in the hub, also in the center and I didn't leave early for that either. Just take the shortcut through where the band plays, near the restaurant and you'll be in the front of the line of people who are waiting to get good seats and youll definitely get one.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

See, that tells you that you don't have to wait 4 hour for a 22 minute show!

:0)
            Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
            - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
            - me too!

Comment

try and find some people and give them $40 for you to take their spot, it would be cheaper haha

Comment

It's not worth it. YOu will be at an angle view. You won't see everything that is center stage.

Comment

If you like to feel special and look down upon others then it is definitely worth it. If you dont mind hangin with the common folk, dont waste your money.

JK

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
                  -Albert Einstein
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                    It's not worth it. YOu will be at an angle view. You won't see everything that is center stage.
                    Ah, not now that B-Tower VIP has moved to the old Dream Squad spot. You're able to get closer to the center.
                    Though why not just wait for the second show and get in right after we do the sweep out. That's the best deal.

Comment

Not worth it for priority seating!

The Disney Gallery seats were a completely different story.
                      They would be worth trying out at least once.
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                        Ah, not now that B-Tower VIP has moved to the old Dream Squad spot. You're able to get closer to the center.
                        Though why not just wait for the second show and get in right after we do the sweep out. That's the best deal.
                        Yeah, so I heard. Foods have taken over it!! Sad, that used to be my spot whenever I want to watch Fantasmic!

Aaaahhhhhhh........ how I missed doing the sweep out, spieling to the big crowd, and then opening it up to a rush to get the first row seating, hahaha!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X