This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite "Parade Of Dreams" Moment

What is your favorite moment during Walt Disney's Parade Of Dreams?

My favorite moment is when the floats come to a stop, the music slows down, and all of a sudden it fades into Walt's, "To all who come to this happy place, WELCOME!," speech. Then everybody starts dancing. I love it! I just got chills thinking about it!

What about everybody else?

...Joe...

Re: Favorite "Parade Of Dreams" Moment

I've never seen it! =O I should probably get around to that...
    .~Adrienne~.

Comment

I'm with you on that part. I just love to see the sing and dance to that song. I also like when some of them go to you and shake your hand or in my case with Alice grab my hands and start to clip them herself. I also love seen Ariel's and the Lion King float go up when the Welcome song comes on to dance.
      To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephTNielsen View Post

My favorite moment is when the floats come to a stop, the music slows down, and all of a sudden it fades into Walt's, "To all who come to this happy place, WELCOME!," speech. Then everybody starts dancing. I love it! I just got chills thinking about it!

...Joe...
        I agree, I think is getting over done not only in the parade, but it plays in the fireworks show too!! It gets me right in the heart!!!

Comment

Of course I love the Walt speach
          And then for some reason, I get chills when the Pinocchio, Lion King, and Little Mermaid floats go up

Comment

OH! I almost forgot! I love it when Rhino from The Lion King float stops in front of you to get petted. Then he shakes his hind leg like a dog. Funny and cute stuff right there I tell ya!

...Joe...

Comment

...Joe...
              This part always gets me too! I thik anotehr avorite of mine is when the parades stops and each float does it own little segmant, my favorite being Pinocchio.
              ~Pearl~
              Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
                Of course I love the Walt speach
                And then for some reason, I get chills when the Pinocchio, Lion King, and Little Mermaid floats go up
                Each time this happens, you can hear the crowds go "Ohhhhhhhh" and "Ahhhhhhhhhh" at it!! It is heart warming!!!

Comment

To all who come to this happy place.... waffle.

I much enjoy the web dancers (birds) on the Lion King Float.

Comment

just in case some of you didn't see them here are some of my pics from the POD on sat.

To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Seeing Parade Alice on littlecricket's videos shaking hands with that Mad Hatter.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                        Hahaha, the puppet looks like she is trying to chew through her strings. LOL

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post

It's funny how they bring out the tractor to pull a stopped float and watch them go down the parade route. Hehehe

Comment

Basically the whole "Welcome" section. I love the music so much (It's also fun to blar in my car :P)
                          The high flyers on the Lion King float are also pretty awesome!!
                          I also love right after that section watching the Alice characters Ad-lib. They crack me up (once the Hatter yelled at Alice for breaking her ribbon and told her that's why they couldn't have nice things. I laughed so hard)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
                            I also love right after that section watching the Alice characters Ad-lib. They crack me up (once the Hatter yelled at Alice for breaking her ribbon and told her that's why they couldn't have nice things. I laughed so hard)
                            I love it too, how they can make up things on the spot. One time, the Alice float died and and as they were dancing and waiting for the tractor to come, Mad Hatter said" Shake hands, shake hands! Can you shake your hands?" to the crowd. It was cool,

Comment

I liked the Wonderland float the best. Loved the music on it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X