This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Bay mystery barges pics!

Just got back from my latest trip and figured I would post some pictures of the barges in the lagoon. I know better pics exist (epecially since these were taken with my phone) but I wanted to share them anyway. I also included two pics of the Paradise Pier tour boats that I know we've all seen but just incase someone hasn't, here they are. Hope you enjoy!

Re: Paradise Bay mystery barges pics!

those little boats have always been there, maybe not always but i know they have been there before they started working on this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by judino28 View Post
      Just got back from my latest trip and figured I would post some pictures of the barges in the lagoon. I know better pics exist (epecially since these were taken with my phone) but I wanted to share them anyway. I also included two pics of the Paradise Pier tour boats that I know we've all seen but just incase someone hasn't, here they are. Hope you enjoy!

The Boats under the bridge have been there for as long as I can remember but the barges have my curiosity up
      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

I know the boats have been there for a long time, I just wanted to post the pics for anyone who has never noticed them.

Comment

Interesting to say the least... the barges, I mean... Hmmmmmm....
          sigpic
          Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

Comment

Thanks for posting pics of the boats I have never noticed them.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
            -Albert Einstein
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they are testing the effects for Wonderful World of Color

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
                I wonder if they are testing the effects for Wonderful World of Color
                What else would they be testing it for?

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                  What else would they be testing it for?
                  To balance the weight for when they decapitate Eisner and the others on those barges for making DCA on the cheap from the get-go?

...Joe...

Comment

Originally posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
                    To balance the weight for when they decapitate Eisner and the others on those barges for making DCA on the cheap from the get-go?

...Joe...
                    Ooooo do you think they will let visitors watch? Or do you think they would just do it after hours.

Comment

They are indeed Mist screens....

Mouse times had several large photos and you can clearly see the outline of the nozzle and manifold of the system under the tarp, and outlined in the tarp.

But they are testing mist screens, and these mist screens are the largest Disney has ever used.

I had heard that while they were testing them, they had Finding Nemo being projected onto them.

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
                        They are indeed Mist screens....

Mouse times had several large photos and you can clearly see the outline of the nozzle and manifold of the system under the tarp, and outlined in the tarp.

But they are testing mist screens, and these mist screens are the largest Disney has ever used.
                        Yeah they were in fact playing Finding Nemo on it the other night. My friend pasted by while they were at the scene with Bruce the shark in the sub.

Comment

Cant Wait!!! And yes this is definitely testing for the Wonderful World Of Color!

Comment

I just want to see the bay empty.... to find out it's exact depth, and all the millions of coins in there.

Comment

it is 8 feet in the middle most of it is like 3 feet.... so i have heard!
                              The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X