Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Paradise Pier Hotel Park Entrance

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Pier Hotel Park Entrance

Does anyone have a picture of the closed Paradise Pier Hotel Park Entrance to Disney California Adventure?

I always wondered what i looked like...

If you do have a picture you can send me a email or pm..

Thanks
    Does anyone have a picture of the closed Paradise Pier Hotel Park Entrance to Disney California Adventure?

Thanks

Re: Paradise Pier Hotel Park Entrance

Originally posted by andern View Post

Thanks

It's just the Hotel Entrance from the Grand Californian. I'll post a couple of pictures soon, it's really nothing spectacular.
    :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

Re: Paradise Pier Hotel Park Entrance

I might have a picture of it somewhere. It was basically a gate at the end of a narrow path and there were some high bushes all around it so it was fairly hidden if you didn't know right where to find it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X