This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timon Parking Lot is Ghetto !!

I am soo mad.... i just got back from the park and this is the first time i parked in the Timon parking lot..... someone stole my animal kingdom antenna ball off my car...... GRRRR that makes me mad, I usually park in the structure and this is the first time this has happened to me.... I had that souvenir from that park for five months !!!
    Last edited by rze51; 08-12-2007, 07:58 AM.
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Re: Timon Parking Lot is Ghetto !!

Sorry you had that happen to you, but you cant make judgment on the entire parking lot over one bad experience...I know you must of loved that antenna ball, I would of loved that antenna ball..But don't let one idiot who decided to steal your antenna ball effect your entire perspective on something.

Comment

Would one classify this as "Lotism", or the sterotyping of parking lots?

Someone alert the NAACP*.

*National Association for the Advancement of Character Parking
      -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
        Sorry you had that happen to you, but you cant make judgment on the entire parking lot over one bad experience...I know you must of loved that antenna ball, I would of loved that antenna ball..But don't let one idiot who decided to steal your antenna ball effect your entire perspective on something.
        i can't stand when people use the term 'ghetto'.

Comment

Originally posted by dpdilla View Post
          i can't stand when people use the term 'ghetto'.
          But in this case it works because the Timon lot has an uncanny resemblence to the Polish ghettos. Doesn't it?
          Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
            Would one classify this as "Lotism", or the sterotyping of parking lots?

Someone alert the NAACP*.

*National Association for the Advancement of Character Parking
            I'm a Life Member of the "real" NAACP and I find this nearly stereotyping, you think you could have chosen initials that were not the same

Originally posted by Professortango View Post
            But in this case it works because the Timon lot has an uncanny resemblence to the Polish ghettos. Doesn't it?
            You all are really on a roll today aren't you? This thread is slowly becoming very offensive to both race and creed.
            Vance DeBar "Pinto" Colvig was born on September 11, 1892. I was born on September 11, 1959. Goofy huh?
            OOPS.....

Comment

Actually I like parking in Timon:blush:. It's easier to get to the 55 or 57 for me. I have a much harder time getting over to Ball from the Mickey and Friends Structure. If I know that I have to park there, I try to get there when it opens so I can park in Pinichio. I happen to have a Fourth of July Micky antenna ball, and so far it's still on my car.

Comment

I lost too many antenna balls to even count at the Parking Structure and Timon.....best to take them off if you want to still have them when you return to your car. Heck had a magnetic business sign taken also, my stupidity.
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Why take the ball !!!

If i see it in the parking lot on another car, i'm taking it back....

I bought two of them just because i knew someone was going to steal it at disneyland... i should have known better then to leave my car parked in Timon....

It just doesn't feel as safe out in that parking lot....
                  So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rze51 View Post
                    Why take the ball !!!

If i see it in the parking lot on another car, i'm taking it back....

I bought two of them just because i knew someone was going to steal it at disneyland... i should have known better then to leave my car parked in Timon....

It just doesn't feel as safe out in that parking lot....
                    honestly your rant is universal for any parking lot. Don't leave things on your car that can be easily taken..

This even goes for tire stems!

Comment

Allright, who's in favor of moving this into the kitty litter?

Comment

Re: Timon Parking Lot is Not Safe for Antenna Balls...

I am soo mad.... i just got back from the park and this is the first time i parked in the Timon parking lot..... someone stole my animal kingdom antenna ball off my car...... GRRRR that makes me mad, I usually park in the structure and this is the first time this has happened to me.... I had that souvenir from that park for five months !!!
                        Sweetheart, the entire parking lot at the MK is not only ghetto but redneck. Have you seen the huge amount of trailers sitting there on any given day, while the roar of engines in the nearby speedway rumble?

Comment

I've had things taken off of my car in my own driveway and parked right in front of my house. I don't think you can blame the loss of the antenna ball on the parking lot. I would chalk it up to some random idiot with no manners. Unfortunately there are alot of those random idiots out there.

Comment

Re: Timon Parking Lot is Not Safe for Antenna Balls...

Alas, not even our beloved DL is immune from the criminal element.

What's next, our family stick figures with the Mickey hats on our rear windows???

Better notify the NAACP! (Monorail Man's one of course...))

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

This is why I don't actually put my antenna balls on my antenna. I put a dot of velcro on the bottom of them and put them in the dash of my car.

They would have to be pretty darn desperate and stupid to break into a car for just an antenna ball. Not that some people wouldn't do it.... :whistling:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X