Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Would this be considered to be part of YOMD?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be considered to be part of YOMD?

http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Re: Would this be considered to be part of YOMD?

Hmm... that's a tough one. The CM was actually throwing the FPs? I was under the impression they usually just handed them to the guests so either that was a fun, playful CM, or a CM who was so fed up with her job she decided to just throw away the FPs. Either way, my guess is that it is something to do with YOMD. Either that or she was a disgruntled employee who broke into the FP machine.

Comment

Maybe. I consider doing a ring toss game in hopes of getting a fastpass for my whole group my one brush with the Dream team, despite them not being in the Dream blues. (I didn't get the fastpass, I got some Nemo stickers. Which were still pretty cool, mind you.) So I guess maybe...
      Or maybe one of the machines malfunctioned and she needed to get rid of all the active ones. It's anyone's guess I suppose.
      dreams. come. true.

Comment

I don't believe so. I asked about an incident that happened to me and was told that unless it is given specifically from a person in dream squad attire then it isn't official. So I would guess it was just a cast member having fun. Like you said though, really doesn't matter as long as you had fun.
        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
          Hmm... that's a tough one. The CM was actually throwing the FPs? I was under the impression they usually just handed them to the guests so either that was a fun, playful CM, or a CM who was so fed up with her job she decided to just throw away the FPs. Either way, my guess is that it is something to do with YOMD. Either that or she was a disgruntled employee who broke into the FP machine.

I don't think the employee was disgruntled at all...We used to do stuff like this all the time, granted we wern't floating passes down from the Pirates bridge) it was more like our own silent commentray on the whole Fastpass thing, or when we saw a guest who just struck our fancy for whatever reason. Either way it wasn't YOMD, probably just a bored CM, who was having fun.
          :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

I know the girl lol I was out there she was doing it for fun We love to make magic to.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

That would be considered as a CM making a 'magical moment/memory' for you, in their own special way. Most of us have such FP's in our pockets at any attraction, for those guests that we find deserving.
              sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

Maybe the CM was flirting with you. Oh wait, that's another thread.

Comment

Once, I was with MiceChatters, and a Splash cast memeber gave us a gigantic stack of fastpasses. We asked what this was about. She said it's really fun to throw them up in the air and watch everyone scramble for them.

And with that, she was gone as soon as she came......

We didn't want to litter, so we just went down the Stand By line and passed them out. It was fun.
                  "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                  "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
                    I don't think the employee was disgruntled at all...We used to do stuff like this all the time, granted we wern't floating passes down from the Pirates bridge) it was more like our own silent commentray on the whole Fastpass thing, or when we saw a guest who just struck our fancy for whatever reason. Either way it wasn't YOMD, probably just a bored CM, who was having fun.
                    CM's that staff FP have an override they can hit on the computer in case you lose your ticket, or Splash soaks it etc. We used to stand at the computer, and when someone put their ticket in the FP machine we would secretly press the override button a few times for the "Vega Effect" as 10 or 15 FP's fell out of the machine! Used to make our day! Or we would play "Around the World" and print a few extra on each machine. The best was when a little kid put their ticket in and then screamed to Mom and Dad that they broke the machine.
                    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X