Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Walt Disney Movie?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walt Disney Movie?

    Has there ever been a Movie based on Walt Disney and his accomplishments in life? I know there's been numerous T.V shows i.e documentary types, but I was looking for a storyline movie. Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Walt Disney Movie?

    http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71701
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Walt Disney Movie?

      I would imagine it being kindof like Finding Neverland.
      Siggy siggy sig sig.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Walt Disney Movie?

        Walt Disney: The Man behind the Myth (DVD). GREAT MOVIE!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Walt Disney Movie?

          Walt Disney vs. Gamera comming in 2008

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Walt Disney Movie?

            Originally posted by WickedQueen View Post
            Walt Disney: The Man behind the Myth (DVD). GREAT MOVIE!!!!
            I'd say that falls more under the line of documentary.

            I'd sort of hate to see a feature film as I feel it'd be too short. Not to mention the deluge of threads here on all of the inaccuracies.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Walt Disney Movie?

              Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
              I'd say that falls more under the line of documentary.

              I'd sort of hate to see a feature film as I feel it'd be too short. Not to mention the deluge of threads here on all of the inaccuracies.
              You're right, some folks would sponteaniously combust while watching it! )

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                Here's a question to ponder:
                If Walt Disney Pictures did release a Walt Disney bio pic, would Disney, as a part of their new policy, downplay Walt Disney's smoking? Walt himself made sure to limit the public seeing his smoking, but we all know he was a heavy smoker. Would Disney let Walt smoke like he did or try to hide his smoking like he did?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                  I'm assuming, since this is in the Disneyland Resort forum, that the OP was wondering if there was a film-based attraction on Walt Disney at DLR. And to that, yes. One Man's Dream, if I believe correctly, played in the Disney Animation pavillion at DCA for a while. The film came from the Disney-MGM Studios Park at Walt Disney World where it is still being shown. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...AttractionPage

                  Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                  Here's a question to ponder:
                  If Walt Disney Pictures did release a Walt Disney bio pic, would Disney, as a part of their new policy, downplay Walt Disney's smoking? Walt himself made sure to limit the public seeing his smoking, but we all know he was a heavy smoker. Would Disney let Walt smoke like he did or try to hide his smoking like he did?
                  Considering that Walt Disney died of smoking-related cancer, I don't think that Disney would be able to successfully hide the fact that the man smoked. Perhaps they'd try to downplay it, but it would be kind of silly.

                  Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                    Under new MPAA guidelines wouldn't that put Walt's movie as a rated R movie? No smoking or the rating is moved to R.

                    Who would play Walt though? Heath Leger... "Aw Mickey..." fill in the rest.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                      Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                      Under new MPAA guidelines wouldn't that put Walt's movie as a rated R movie? No smoking or the rating is moved to R.

                      Who would play Walt though? Heath Leger... "Aw Mickey..." fill in the rest.

                      Alan Rickman would make an excellent Walt.

                      Maybe Dustin Hoffman too.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                        Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                        Alan Rickman would make an excellent Walt.

                        Maybe Dustin Hoffman too.
                        Rickman would be good. Hoffman is too short! )

                        Knowing hollywood lately though they would try to get Will Smith!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                          Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                          Rickman would be good. Hoffman is too short! )

                          Knowing hollywood lately though they would try to get Will Smith!
                          My money is on Zac Effron
                          :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                            See I can't see any of the people suggested as Walt...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Walt Disney Movie?

                              Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                              See I can't see any of the people suggested as Walt...
                              yes but you have comon sense...hollywood? Not so much

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X