This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Trip in September... YAY!!

i am very excited... in September my bf and i will be celebrating 1 yr. I book us a room at the paradise pier hotel... and i used the AP discount... so we are on the Concierge level with a room facing the park... i cant even discribe how happy i am... We will be their the 21st-23rd... YAY!!
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

Re: My Trip in September... YAY!!

Awesome! I hope it's an amazing trip!

Comment

I will be there too! Sept 22-25 paradise pier hotel concierge theme park room. I can't wait!!!!!

Comment

so cool, I would love to stay on property with concierge, unfortunately since we live so close (50 miles or so) even when we stay down tehre hubby woudl never let me, even with the AP discount!

Have a great trip!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Be sure to also ask if they have any "AP4" rate rooms available for your travel times..that's the current promotion and it's WAY better than PAP 10%off.
          Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

How long does this AP4 promo run? Also, what exactly do you get for concierge at the hotels?
            Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
              How long does this AP4 promo run? Also, what exactly do you get for concierge at the hotels?
              AP4 runs through Dec. 15. Sorry, I don't have experience with concierge to comment there.

Comment

I've only done concierge at the GCH but I'm sure it's similar at the other hotels.
                6:30 - 10:00 am fruit, croissants, bagels, yummy chocolate pastries, juice, coffee
                11 - 4 (I think it's 4) finger sandwiches, fruit, warm cookies with jam
                5 - 7 warm hors d'oerves, cheese and crackers, vegetables and dip, wine, beer
                8 - 10pm desserts, fruit, cookies, wine, beer, cordials

Refridgerators containing water and soda bottles are available all day. I would grab a few waters to stick in my backpack and bring them to the park. They are tiny 8 oz bottles.

Comment

Yes they essential told us the same thing.. lots of food... plus i get to say that i stayed there... lots of pictures i promise... i will be doing a whole trip report and i need pictures so i can scrapbook... YAY!! only 6 days until I am at disneyland with my bf and we spend the most romantical weekend ever together... YAY!!
                  -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                  Shines in the night for you
                  To tell you that the dreams you plan
                  Really can come true

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X