This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newset of Anaheim Garden Walk plans and tenants is now available

Found a new set of leasing plans has been placed on the Anaheim Garden Walk site.

http://www.anaheimgardenwalk.com/leasingplans.html

Now in color, and lists more tenants, including an AMF Bowling Center and a U.S. Olympics Shop.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Newset of Anaheim Garden Walk plans and tenants is now available

Most cramped shopping center...ever.
    :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
      View the PDF at 400%
      Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
      DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Wow that looks nice and dare I say better then Downtown daisny and Universal City Walk which I believe they were competing with.

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

This does look pretty cool. I like DTD, but it looks like this could blow it out of the water. I wonder what Disney will do to counter it.
          Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

The funny thing about the direction of the walk, if I'm allowed to mention pedestrian concerns in regards to California , is that it "goes" between the two Disney carparks, the overflow and eastern CM park (which will be a third gate ... one day ... buy shares in ice skates)
            Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
            DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

This looks very cool. Another way for the big OC to take my money. Yeah
              I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

No I think Horton Plaza in San Diego gets that distinction.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

this looks like something that will be very nice. I can't wait for it to open.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                    No I think Horton Plaza in San Diego gets that distinction.
                    Is that cramped of confusing.....

Comment

Bring it on, I am so ready for it!!!!
                      It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Have you even been to the construction site yet?

Might want to actually look at things before making such a comment. It's very big, on 3 levels; not a small or cramped space at all. I think it's a good idea/use of space, plus it will be much easier to go to different levels rather than walking a mile to get across the place.
                        • 440,000 sq. ft. - Retail, Dining and Entertainment
                        • 942,361 sq. ft. - Hotel (866 rooms)
                        • 560,000 sq. ft. - Timeshare (400 units)
                        • 1,088,750 sq. ft. - Parking
                        -Wes

Comment

The AMF Bowling Center alone will be enough of a fun diversion to lure me away from the Disneyland Resort. The gardens themselves sould be a gorgeous place to linger. Garden Walk seems destined to be a veritable hit - and something to appeal to every budget!
                          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Completely random thought but what if it turns into a ghost town like the Pike in LB? which also had extensive leasing plans before it opened.
                            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                              Completely random thought but what if it turns into a ghost town like the Pike in LB? which also had extensive leasing plans before it opened.
                              Important fact that you have recalled. Still, nobody should lose sight here that Garden Walk will be located next to the Disneyland Resort, and across from the Amaheim Conention Ceter - couldn't dream of a better location. The outdoor mall could fast become the world's foremost independent shopping area! It's well worth the risk.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X