This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Land/Ride Question

Why is it that WDW will not even hesitate to buy new land and open more rides and parks, yet here at DLR we wait and strugle and dream as dreamers do.
    I often wonder why our fireworks show is called "dreams come true"? DLR cast members and guests are going to do a lot more dreaming if we are ever to grow into a big resort. :bang:
    Beautify Yourself

Re: New Land/Ride Question

DL is surrounded by city, city, and more city. WDW has more room to move (so to speak). WDW also has a much larger budget than DL. I'm sure that there are many other reasons. Those just come to mind.

Comment

We need to get whoever is in charge of WDW's budget controll over here at DLR...
      Beautify Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
        We need to get whoever is in charge of WDW's budget controll over here at DLR...
        EXACTLY!

Comment

Well, the only reason WDW has a larger budget is because they have more parks, and more attendence, and they make a helluva lot more over there.... So, some elementary math would leave me to believe that if DisCo invested into more Anaheim properties ... well ... it would draw more people.
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X