Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Parking Garage Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Garage Question

Ok on my last day a Saturday, I have to check out of my hotel on Harbor by 11,and park in the Mickey and Friends parking garage. I have to be back at SNA by 7pm. The last time I drove into DL parking I ended up turning into Simba and had to walk through DTD, then got TOTALLY LOST when I had to leave. So my question is:

How do I get TO the parking garage from the hotels on Harbor? Do I go up Harbor and turn on Disneyland Drive?

and when I leave, does the garage automatically dump you onto BALL road? I'm looking at some maps and it appears the exit dumps you onto BALL Rd, and I then would make a R on Ball to get to the 5 to go back to the John Wayne airport.

am I correct? I just get soo turned around and I just can't mess up or I may miss my flight. (not that that would be the worst thing....)
    Last edited by Leofoenget; 08-19-2007, 06:04 PM.
    Janette

Re: Parking Garage Question

Go up Harbor to Ball make a left, go straight to DL drive make another left and follow the signs into the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
      and when I leave, does the garage automatically dump you onto BALL road? I'm looking at some maps and it appears the exit dumps you onto BALL and I would make a R on Ball to get to the 5 to go back to the John Wayne airport.
      it depends. It can dump you on Ball Road, or you can take the short cut, if they open it!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdshiftCM View Post
        Go up Harbor to Ball make a left, go straight to DL drive make another left and follow the signs into the garage.
        If that's the easiest then I'll do that.

thanks
        Janette

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdshiftCM View Post
          Looking at another map:Could you go up Harbor (R) on Katella (R) on Disneyland Dr? would that work too?
          Janette

Comment

On the way in: North on Harbor to Ball, make a left. West on Ball to Disneyland Drive, make a left - get in the left hand left-turn lane. South on Disneyland drive, and bear left (follow the signs) to go into the M&F Structure entrance.

Leaving the structure puts you back on Disneyland Drive headed North.

If you want to get to the 5 Freeway on-ramps (both directions), bear to the left lanes whenever you get a chance as you get to street level exiting the Structure proper - they put out rigid lane delineators you can't go over as you approach the flyover bridge that goes over Ball Road.

If you want to stay on Disneyland Drive to make a turn (either way) on Ball Road, bear toward the right lanes when reaching ground level. And if the flyover bridge isn't open or you can't get over to it through the delineators, you go straight (north) through the signal at Ball Rd. The on-ramps are a half-block ahead.

If you want to get your bearings now, go look it up on Google Maps or Google Earth - you can easily see how the whole thing works, especially when you use a "hybrid view" with the street lines turned on over the satellite photos.
            Just put "Disneyland" in the search box, they know where it is...

--<< Bruce >>--
            There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
              Looking at another map:Could you go up Harbor (R) on Katella (R) on Disneyland Dr? would that work too?

You could go that way but, you just have to make a U-turn at Ball because there is no northbound entrance into the structure.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X