This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Indy Movie

Anyone hear anything about DLR doing anything with Indy to celebrate the new movie?

Maybe im just a wishful thinker....

I know Lucas isn't part of Disney, but since they do have Indy and Star Wars in the park maybe he'd allow them (or maybe work together) to do something special for the movie...

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Re: New Indy Movie

actually there will be some promotion going on for the new movie. Which is great in my own opinion.
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Awesomeman33, what have you heard? I wouldn't be surprised to find some kind of tie-in next May.

Comment

I just heard there is a tie-in, kinda like what they did with pirates. I'm sure they don't want details to come out because it's mostly to remain a surprise. And its not for another year so to early to have any detail. But I'm just excited they wont let this opportunity slip
        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

whenever i see DLR i think David lee Roth haha... i think itd be cool if they did something for Indy 4. for the love of god, refurb IJA!!
          We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

Originally posted by ACDCmaniac921 View Post
            whenever i see DLR i think David lee Roth haha... i think itd be cool if they did something for Indy 4. for the love of god, refurb IJA!!
            I think it'd be cool if they did something for David Lee Roth! Reunion!!!
            "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ACDCmaniac921 View Post
              First the IJA refurb, than the David lee Roth reunion....than who knows!!! THE WORLD!!!!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
              For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X