Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The most Boring Ride/attraction At Disneyland...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most Boring Ride/attraction At Disneyland...

What Is It I Know There Is At Least One In The Whole Resort That You Snooze In Or You Wouldn't Ride Again...

Mine Is The Mark Twain Don't Get Me Wrong I Think It's A Good Ride For Like Old People But Other Than That Nope I Will Never Ride It Again Sooo Whats Your Abomination Attraction Lol

Re: The ,ost Boring Ride/attraction At Disneyland...

attraction: tarzans treehouse
    ride: gadgets go coaster

Comment

HISTA anyone? I Hate it...yup with a capital H! As for rides, yeah... the Mark Twain looks cool, and i certainly wish i could own one and put it in my own lake, but its a relaxing and boring ride....which i havent been on in a long time because of that reason

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Spell check please. Not every word needs to be capitalized.

WORST:
        -Honey, I Shrunk The Audience.
        -Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse
        -A Bug's Land
        -Innoventions

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I think he was trying to post in all caps and MiceChat won't allow it.

Typing in all caps is generally found to be annoying and borderline offensive--you'll get your point across a lot better by just writing normally.

I agree, if I didn't have kids, I would never ride the Mark Twain. I hated it when I was a kid, so I groan when my kids make me ride it. And I won't ride it at all unless we're up with the pilot. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by aaronpaulcustoms View Post
            HISTA anyone? I Hate it...yup with a capital H!
            Haha, this is so true. I swear to any god. Before I went on it last time I was all happy and full of energy. I thought maybe this time I would enjoy watching HIStA. But i couldn't. It was too loud and for some strange reason the second I walked out of the show I was extremely tired. HIStA has this magical power of bumming me out (making me restless). Finally someone else feels my pain.

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronpaulcustoms View Post
              HISTA anyone? I Hate it...yup with a capital H!
              Majority of the guests at Exit I encountered begs to differ. They seem to enjoy it. But, I agree, it's boring. If you don't like to go on it, try to work it!! It gets you tired and sleepy for 15 minutes. Most of the time, my mind wanders off in my own dream land and I zone out!!

Comment

i think that pooh is the worst ride!..seriously it's like the imagineers got half way thru the ride then ran out of money, so they just slapped everything together and called it a ride
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Re: The most Boring Ride/attraction At Disneyland...

Innoventions...do I need to say more!?
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                    i think that pooh is the worst ride!..seriously it's like the imagineers got half way thru the ride then ran out of money, so they just slapped everything together and called it a ride
                    I agree, Pooh, has got to be the worst ride ever!!! It's like you are on drugs. So, remember kids.........

*Does Mr. Mackey Impression*

"Drugs are bad, mmmmmmmkay?? Don't do drugs!!!! Marijauna's bad, mmmmmmmmmmkay??"

Why would they replace CBJ with Pooh??

Comment

I agree, HISTA is the worst of the bunch. Not boring, just not entertaining and fairly annoying. And I like Eric Idle, which makes me sad for him to be stuck to something so horrible. But that's just flat out worst, not boring.
                      Most boring in the resort I think would be the Chew Chew train...I know, it's won a bunch of awards and it's everyone's favorite, but I waited in line for ten minutes not knowing what the ride was exactly and then got off in less than two. It was cute but a testament to the punny-ness of DCA.
                      dreams. come. true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                        Majority of the guests at Exit I encountered begs to differ. They seem to enjoy it. But, I agree, it's boring. If you don't like to go on it, try to work it!! It gets you tired and sleepy for 15 minutes. Most of the time, my mind wanders off in my own dream land and I zone out!!
                        Yeah, most people who have never been on HISTA before seem to enjoy it. My buddy went with me in June and rode it for the first time. The problem is 3D Films get old quickly because it is not an actual 3D enviorment to look at from different angles like a darkride. Also, HISTA shows its age with Muppets and ITTBAB across the esplanade.

Most boring....I'd say Mark Twain, IASW, Mike and Sulley to the Rescue, Dumbo, Soarin, plus all the edutainment in DCA (Tortilla factory, Seasons of the vine)
                        Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

At Disneyland, HISTA and Innoventions.

At DCA...too many to count.

Comment

Everybody loves HISTA and they keep coming back!!! It's one of the attractions that it's indoors, air conditioned, and you could get away from the rain!!

I remember one time that HISTA's downtime gotten so bad that they had Jungle Cruise call us to see if we are open in our 7 hours of down time!! :lol:

Comment

I don't find anything in Disneyland boring. The park has some attractions that need work but nothing at Disneyland it boring!!!!!!
                              sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                              Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X