This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that did the 5K Family Fun Run last year

Did you take pictures at all during the course? I'm wondering if it's worth bringing my camera or not.

Thanks!!

Re: For those that did the 5K Family Fun Run last year

Yes, you'll find lots of photo opportunities during your run/walk. This will slow you down of course, but the whole point of the run is to have fun. I would recommand a small pocket-sized camera, because you wouldn't want to carry anything really big. Several people took pictures of last years run and it looked like a lot of fun.

I wasn't part of the 5K last year, but I did run the Half-marathon with my camera. It was a little strange running 13.1 miles with my camera, but I'm glad I brought it. Here are some pics from last year's half-marathon:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38097

Comment

Definitely bring the camera! There will be characters all along the way, and even some backstage parts of the route. It's not that hard to carry if you're camera is a somewhat small digital. I was glad I did. And it won't slow you down much if you take pictures quickly and enjoy them later! Plus you can take pics of yourself on the run, or ask a cast member to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Noryen View Post
        Yes, you'll find lots of photo opportunities during your run/walk. This will slow you down of course, but the whole point of the run is to have fun. I would recommand a small pocket-sized camera, because you wouldn't want to carry anything really big. Several people took pictures of last years run and it looked like a lot of fun.

I wasn't part of the 5K last year, but I did run the Half-marathon with my camera. It was a little strange running 13.1 miles with my camera, but I'm glad I brought it. Here are some pics from last year's half-marathon:
        http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38097
        Originally posted by mypupmickey View Post
        Definitely bring the camera! There will be characters all along the way, and even some backstage parts of the route. It's not that hard to carry if you're camera is a somewhat small digital. I was glad I did. And it won't slow you down much if you take pictures quickly and enjoy them later! Plus you can take pics of yourself on the run, or ask a cast member to do so.

Thank you both!! Noryen, those pictures are great!!! I hope I can get some good ones!

Comment

I always take my camera when I have done the Goofy the last 2 years aWDW. I have lots of pics from many runners from last years DL 1/2 on my website. They will help as with the many reports.

Good luck and hope the earthquake didn't shake you up
          Last edited by ultramm; 09-02-2007, 12:50 PM.
          Robert
          DisneyRunning.com
          DisneyRunning.com Forum
          Going for Goofy #4 in 09

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X