This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrities in the parks -- DL vs. WDW

Ok. Kind of an odd question but does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on the type of celebrity guests that go to DL versus they types that go to WDW and how they act?

The reason I ask this is now that I have been going to Disneyland on a fairly frequent basis, I have seen more celebrities than in my almost 39 years of living in the Los Angeles area.

Being so close to LA, I think Disneyland would attract a lot more celebrities who just want to go for the day, just like the rest of the Disneyland locals. So I think celebrity sightings at Disneyland would be a lot more common than at WDW, where a celebrity generally lives farther away and may spend a majority of the time at the hotel and then perhaps use the utilidors once inside the park to get around.

Now, I am not talking about formal celebrity events such as the POTC or HSM premiers, or events like the FNSV opening ceremonies. I am talking about celebrities coming to enjoy the park like everyone else. Like the ones I have seen recently at Disneyland -- Teri Hatcher, the kid from Ugly Betty, Jay Mohr, an actress from CSI -- who are enjoying the park just like everyone else except they are escored by a plaid.

Re: Celebrities in the parks -- DL vs. WDW

I say Hollywood is more closer to Disneyland ten to Walt Disney World.

There is a Hollywood, Florida, isn't there???

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
      I say Hollywood is more closer to Disneyland ten to Walt Disney World.

There is a Hollywood, Florida, isn't there???
      There IS a Hollywood, Florida. And Walt Disney World is also located in Orange County, Florida. Really, Walt? REALLY?
      "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

I saw Russel Simmons last Sunday at the Park
        FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

Originally posted by RumRunner31 View Post
          There IS a Hollywood, Florida. And Walt Disney World is also located in Orange County, Florida. Really, Walt? REALLY?
          I thought so!! Thanks! It's funny how there is both a Hollywood and Orange county in Florida and California.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
            I thought so!! Thanks! It's funny how there is both a Hollywood and Orange county in Florida and California.
            Thats because Florida is always copying and trying to be like California.

Also DL Wins by a Longshot.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X