Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Upgrading tickets to passes?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading tickets to passes?

Ok I have a quick question. Hopefully someone can answer it... Does anyone know how long after you use a ticket can it still be upgraded to an annual pass? I heard that it has to be on the day of... but, I also heard that it has to be within 13 days.
    I went last Thursday but, I hadn't gotten paid yet so I couldn't upgrade it until today... Either way, I'm going to get the pass, I would just like that 70 bucks to go toward my pass if I could. Any one know?

Re: Upgrading tickets to passes?

It has to be used on a day that the ticket allowed you into the park.

So a One Day ticket has to be used THAT day.

If you have a multi-day ticket, then it has to be used on one of the days it is valid, and since all multi-day ParkHoppers are only valid for 14 days (counting the first day of use), that is where that number came from.

Sounds like you got a one day pass, so you are out of luck, SORRY!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Re: Upgrading tickets to passes?

haha thanks I'm not out of luck, I was going to get my pass on Monday any way... I just wouldn't have minded getting a discount on it considering I didn't pay to go last week.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X