Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

innoventions should it stay or go!?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • innoventions should it stay or go!?

    ive been to innoventions and i have to say disney itself could do way better than a boring pavillion that shows us how the "future" will look. its pointless grr i dont want to be educated on something that might not happen!!! im irrated now should there be a replacement in the building i think so they should make a test track or something way better in there anyway i wanna know waht you all think of my idea of putting or importing a new ride or attraction in the building thank you!


  • #2
    Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

    Originally posted by serviceelevator View Post
    ive been to innoventions and i have to say disney itself could do way better than a boring pavillion that shows us how the "future" will look. its pointless grr i dont want to be educated on something that might not happen!!! im irrated now should there be a replacement in the building i think so they should make a test track or something way better in there anyway i wanna know waht you all think of my idea of putting or importing a new ride or attraction in the building thank you!

    This is indeed an old subject, but possibly new to you - and that's cool. So, to answer your question - I would love to see something INNOVATIVE replace Innoventions - it's boring and drab.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

      Make it into a giant rotating restroom

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

        Ah, ah, ah! Remember: there are no bathrooms in the future! )

        I'm not sure. It has serious potential, however, as it stands, it should go. I don't think we need a big, fast attraction/ride to replace it with, but whatever comes, should definately fit the theme of 'tomorrow', and be a great, immersive experience. (could I be any more vague? )

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

          Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
          Ah, ah, ah! Remember: there are no bathrooms in the future! )

          I'm not sure. It has serious potential, however, as it stands, it should go. I don't think we need a big, fast attraction/ride to replace it with, but whatever comes, should definately fit the theme of 'tomorrow', and be a great, immersive experience. (could I be any more vague? )
          There's been reports that technology upgrades are in store including involvement by Microsoft.

          Personally, I'd like to see it turned into Yesterland. Enter through a time machine (to keep a threadbare themed connection to Tomorrowland) and enter the Disney Resort of yesteryear. Move all the junk from the Opera House and maybe set off a part for the Disney Gallery, though it would lack much of the charm of the just abandoned one.

          They could possibly also find piles of 'antiques' backstage to furnish it also.

          And move some antique Cast Members there who actually remember how things used to be and saw it way back when ...

          Sorry, I don't think there's really anything they could do about the Skyway though the old station used to be just next-store.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

            I personally only think it's good as a place to cool off when the day is too hot and you don't want to meander around the park too much while the sun is blazing..

            but tha'ts just my opinion..

            I wouldn't want to see it go because I wouldn't have anywhere else to go.. but I agree that things need to change in there..


            DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

              A good audioanimatronic show would allow you to "cool off"
              AND entertain you. But Innoventions doesn't entertain ~
              and there really isn't any decent seating either.

              Heck, if someone just wants to get out of the heat and
              crowds, I'd much rather go to Honey I Shrunk the Audience,
              rather than Innoventions.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                I don't want to see it go and have the building be empty, what a waste of space. Now if they started to plan a replacement and once everything is in the works, THEN close it, that is a whole 'nouther story.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                  It needs to go. Disney could stuff 2 pretty decent attractions, a small Restaurant and Merch location in the space between Redd Rockett's Pizza Port and the Train Station. I just don't see anything futuristic about Innoventions when most of the stuff there is already headed to the market or I can already get at Best Buy. Something about a 2 story Marketing ploy just doesn't rock my socks at Disneyland.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                    Originally posted by Giddy4Aladdin View Post
                    I personally only think it's good as a place to cool off when the day is too hot and you don't want to meander around the park too much while the sun is blazing..

                    but tha'ts just my opinion..

                    I wouldn't want to see it go because I wouldn't have anywhere else to go.. but I agree that things need to change in there..
                    Ahhh but if Peoplemover were still around there'd be somewhere else to go and relax/cool off. Best part- you'd get to sit on your butt. My resting place has been the Opera House since Peoplemover left..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                      Innoventions is a waste of space but I would hate to see the building go. A new AA show would be my preference for a replacement. I can't imagine what they would have to do to the building to turn it back into a theater.
                      Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                        The answer is simple...

                        Make it "Pixar Land!"

                        We can have "Knick Knack: The Ride!"
                        Check out these links:

                        www.ioacentral.com
                        www.youtube.com/barryh1972
                        www.myspace.com/barryhom
                        www.themeparkreview.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                          Bring back COP! it was ours then Florida took it away! This would be the perfect show as it shows how far we are in technology.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                            Go.

                            Though Asimo should stay somewhere else.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: innoventions should it stay or go!?

                              Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                              There's been reports that technology upgrades are in store including involvement by Microsoft.
                              That's the first time I've seen innovative and Microsoft used in the same sentence in quite a while!
                              "Fire at will, boys!"

                              "Which one's Will?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X