Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Parade done for the season?

Does anyone know the schedule for the Electrical Parade for, say, the rest of this year? It looks like maybe it's done for the season? Anyone know when it might start up again? During the holidays, maybe? I'm kicking myself today, cause I was too tired last night to walk across the Esplanade to watch it, feeling all complacent thinking I'd catch it "next time", and now I realize summer season is over and it might be gone! Anyone with info, please chime in!

Re: Electrical Parade done for the season?

Next weekend is the last weekend, friday-saturday-sunday-monday. Then it will be gone until the week before Christmas.

Comment

I wish it would come back to Disneyland proper.

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
        I wish it would come back to Disneyland proper.
        Yeah, it sounds funny when they say "Electical Parade" rather than "Main Street Electrical Parade." I just miss the old title!!!

Comment

I would like to see them bring DreamLights or a variation over from Tokyo.

Comment

as much as i love fantillusion and dreamlights i'd still rather them create a new nighttime parade and turn it into a well-themed nighttime entertainment experience between it and the new water show. but that's not happening, and i can't blame them too much if they're really spending a billion to redo the park in the next 5-10 years and bringing it a new daytime parade on top of the new water show.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X