This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland.com has updated park operating hours thru December 27th

FYI, Disneyland.com now has hours posted thru December 27th.

But the entertainment scheudule is still only listed thru September 30th.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disneyland.com has updated park operating hours thru December 27th

Thanks for the update Darkbeer

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Darkbeer!

Comment

Yeah... try keeping track of 10 different varieties of park hours. It'd be nice if it was more stable.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
          Yeah... try keeping track of 10 different varieties of park hours. It'd be nice if it was more stable.

Agreed. I am sure that Disneyland will tweak the hours and change some days. Just keeping checking everyday for my trip dates.

Comment

Do note that DL closes early (6PM) on the first Monday (12/3) and Tuesday of December (12/4) for Cast Member Holiday Parties. This happens every year. Everyone is hereby notified for the about the seventh time about this.
            DCA will be open later (9PM) on those nights.
            Please plan accordingly.

Comment

I'm just happy it will be open to midnight 3 of the nights we are there! There's nothing better than Disneyland at night.

Comment

Thanks for the update! Now I have an idea of park times for my vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tea View Post
                  I'm just happy it will be open to midnight 3 of the nights we are there! There's nothing better than Disneyland at night.
                  (Well, the Cast Member Parties are better than regular DL nights!)

Comment

Hmm it looks like the first night I'm there is gonna be open later

(Oct 8th is open 9-11)

anybody have any reason why?
                    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Junthor View Post
                      Hmm it looks like the first night I'm there is gonna be open later

(Oct 8th is open 9-11)

anybody have any reason why?
                      Yes, it is Columbus Day, and many students and government employees get the day off. So due to the expected large crowds, Disney had extended hours on both Sunday and Monday as compared to a typical off-season weekend. And it will be busy, between the holidays, Disney advertising HalloweenTime locally and that around 15,000 will be participating in the Gay Days Weekend.

Comment

Thanks DB! I appreciate all the help with the Dream Job Reunion stuff that we're trying to get together. I'll make all the details public when we get it all together and Kennythepirate would love to m&g with some other micechatters.
                        Kenny the Pirate
                        AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                        Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                        Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                        Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Originally posted by kennygman77 View Post
                          Thanks DB! I appreciate all the help with the Dream Job Reunion stuff that we're trying to get together. I'll make all the details public when we get it all together and Kennythepirate would love to m&g with some other micechatters.
                          No problem, happy to do it. Keep asking away....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X