Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Best costume at DL?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best costume at DL?

What is the best and most creative costume character you've ever seen at Disneyland?
    When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Re: Best costume at DL?

Not sure if this is what you are asking, but last year at Halloween we say a mom/dad as Mary and Bert and the child was a penguin. They looked great!

Comment

If this is best costume in the park, then I have to say the Fishy Dancer girls with the Arial float in POD... Really beautiful!

If this is just a halloween costume... then it would have to be any scary costume out there. Just too many short skirted, non-imaginative cosutmes out there!
      <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Ariel, heh heh heh i like the pearls in the POD and Mickey as Sorceror Mickey and Mickey in a tuxedo.

Comment

Speaking of PoD, I just love Parade Alice's costume with the white gauze-like overlay on the blue dress and crystal-studded apron.

Comment

Real Brave Little Tailor, not that wierd neon colored costume in Fantasmic!

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
              Real Brave Little Tailor, not that wierd neon colored costume in Fantasmic!

I don't know why... but I'm a little frightened by this costume...
              <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X