Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Hidden Treasures

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Treasures

I have been to Disneyland many times, but just a few weeks ago when I was there, I was able to finally spot the Eeyore parking signs in Indy and then I also saw the mounted heads in the Pooh ride. I was wondering if anyone knew about any other hidden treasures around the park. I will be going back in a few weeks and would like to be able to "be on a hunt"

You can look at the Disneyland Secerts thread for more "hidden treasures" at DL.

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=386

Comment

Also check out www.hiddenmickeys.com

You can find some real cool stuff there
      PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

look for this little 'Hidden Mickey' somewhere in the park (see picture to left) and if you find it, I'd say you're a serious pro!
        I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

A skelliton in Indy is wearing a Mousketeer hat that says "bones."
          Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
          http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by a-goofy
            I have been to Disneyland many times, but just a few weeks ago when I was there, I was able to finally spot the Eeyore parking signs in Indy
            Daaaang
            I've been on that ride a bazillion times and haven't seen that treasure. Where is it and what am I looking for?????
            I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

look up in the movie room. its hard to see.

sigpic

Comment

look up in the movie room. its hard to see. look near the scaffolding.

sigpic

Comment

Ask one of the cast members to shine their flashlight up there for you.... it's a lot easier to see it that way! It's pretty cool.
                  "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by disneyking
                    look for this little 'Hidden Mickey' somewhere in the park (see picture to left) and if you find it, I'd say you're a serious pro!
                    Spoiler
                    Toontown, I believe it's called "Clarabell's", but you can only see it when the place is closed

Comment

That was sweet how you did that hidden text thing Bacon.
                      However, that's not the correct location of the Hidden Mickey

the world of disneyking

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X