This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat Questions

I plan to take my niece and my nephew to the event, but my nephew is 2 yrs old. I was wondering if i had to buy a ticket for him as well?

Also, i plan to get the annual pass dicount. Will i have to show my annual pass at the day of the event?

Thank you.

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat Questions

Uh. I don't think you'd have to pay for the 2 year old... isn't under three free to the park? I'd check the ticket pricing, it should say like, "Children's Ticket 3-12" or whatever.

And I'd take the annual pass, just in case, but I'm not sure.

Uh... Check online? (Sorry, I'm trying to help, but I don't think I'm really helping. )
    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Originally posted by Baiser_Tu_2 View Post
      I plan to take my niece and my nephew to the event, but my nephew is 2 yrs old. I was wondering if i had to buy a ticket for him as well?

Also, i plan to get the annual pass dicount. Will i have to show my annual pass at the day of the event?

Thank you.
      I do not suggest waiting until you get to the park to buy tix that day. They will be sold out. Buy them online. And I don't believe there is AP discount. All tix are the same price....but I might be wrong. As for showing your AP....I have never had to. I've always bought my tix at the AP online pre-sale. So I don't know any other way of buying tickets.

As for the 2 year old...he is free. No ticket needed for him

Enjoy! It's a great event!

Comment

Originally posted by Baiser_Tu_2 View Post

Thank you.

There is an AP discount but you need to buy ahead online at disneyland.com/mhtn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X