Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

    So a while back I compiled my mass compendium of attraction videos and edited them together to fit the music from RDCT. I've never really shown it to anyone before, but I present it to you now. Please leave comments if it brings back a good memory or if you have constructive critcism or whatever, it is always appreciated. Hope you like it. *

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obje...mbed></object>

    *That's me in the train at the beginning and I'm actually pulling the handle for the whistle noise to match the soundtrack. I got to check it out last year when they had an engine at the Fullerton Railroad Festival.
    Last edited by Jackdack; 09-02-2007, 11:42 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

    I like it...

    but for like Pirates and HM you can cut away from the Battle/ Leota to show other parts of the ride, before you cut back to her/ it. Cause it just gets boring hearing the music that in my mind works for the ballroom but it stays on Leota.

    I hope you can go back and work on this when you have more footage.

    But I do love the Fantasyland, Critter Country, Toontown part, the timing was spot on for that.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

      Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
      I like it...

      but for like Pirates and HM you can cut away from the Battle/ Leota to show other parts of the ride, before you cut back to her/ it. Cause it just gets boring hearing the music that in my mind works for the ballroom but it stays on Leota.

      I hope you can go back and work on this when you have more footage.

      But I do love the Fantasyland, Critter Country, Toontown part, the timing was spot on for that.
      The point of Leota (though it's tough to tell in the compressed video) is that her mouth matches the words so it stays on her. The Pirates scene is all about a battle (in the real show I mean) so it stays in that scene and the cannon fire in the sound track matches the cannon fire in the ride video. Also the splash of water in front of the captain at the end (though it may be tough to see) also matches the splash in the sound track. I get what you mean about it dragging on a little bit, but I hope you see what I was going for.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

        Originally posted by Jackdack View Post
        The point of Leota (though it's tough to tell in the compressed video) is that her mouth matches the words so it stays on her. The Pirates scene is all about a battle (in the real show I mean) so it stays in that scene and the cannon fire in the sound track matches the cannon fire in the ride video. Also the splash of water in front of the captain at the end (though it may be tough to see) also matches the splash in the sound track. I get what you mean about it dragging on a little bit, but I hope you see what I was going for.
        yes I see what you were going for.

        question does your edit program (if you have one,) do a fade, where you could have Leota there, but have some of the dancers like super imposed (word use?) into the darkness to where you can see them but they don't block her.

        Or am I thinking too hard. Please don't take it the wrong way.

        It's still a good video, and like I said I hope you can revisit this again.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

          great video.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

            Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
            question does your edit program (if you have one,) do a fade, where you could have Leota there, but have some of the dancers like super imposed (word use?) into the darkness to where you can see them but they don't block her.
            Yes, I could try that. It would probably look pretty good actually. To get an idea of what the program can do (it's Pinnicle Studio 9 for the record) look at the Matterhorn bit in the video with Walt and the Mountain behind sort of layered. That's what I think you mean and what I could try to do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

              Nice video!! I love the old school video clips!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                Originally posted by Jackdack View Post
                Yes, I could try that. It would probably look pretty good actually. To get an idea of what the program can do (it's Pinnicle Studio 9 for the record) look at the Matterhorn bit in the video with Walt and the Mountain behind sort of layered. That's what I think you mean and what I could try to do.
                yes! that is what I mean.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                  that was wonderful and thanks for sharing your work with us!
                  Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                  -=Is It October Yet?=-


                  Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                  elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                  Originally posted by pratt55
                  Elly is adorkable.







                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                    Great job. I ecspecially loved the footage of a live mermaid in the Submarine Voyage.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                      Awesome!
                      HDAlien

                      -----------------------------------------------------
                      "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                        Great job.
                        sigpic
                        Home away from Home.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                          Some of the footage was a little too dark, but everything else was good.
                          sigpic

                          This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                            Great video! Very creative

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Remember...Dreams Come True w/ attraction videos

                              Great video! Thanks for putting it together. It's a real treat to watch.
                              <3 Chloe

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X