This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocketeer?

Does anyone have any pics of the Rocketeer that used to walk around Disneyland? I'd really like to see!

Re: Rocketeer?

For awhile, there was also a guy with a rocket pack mounted on his back. He would fly around a few feet off the ground. They showed a few moments of video at the Hollywood Bowl 4th Concert and I've seen a photo or two, but don't have one. If someone has a photo of that guy, I'd love to have a copy.
    Attached Files
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Actually I was talking about the Rocketeer from the movie of the same name. Thanks anyway though!

Comment

Uh... there's a little Rocketeer miniature in the Tomorrowland popcorn cart!!
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I don't have any pics of the costumed character Rocketeer from Disneyland, but I came across this cool bit of news for any other Rocketeer Collector's like myself on the NFFC website regarding this Sunday's Strictly Disneyana Show and Sale:

Master Replicas will be attending the upcoming conference and we will be displaying our Disney Showcase Collection during the Show and Sale, including the Monorail, Limited Edition Cinderella Glass Slipper, Mouseketeer Ears, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl Aztec coins. Additionally, we will be showcasing our upcoming Chronicles of Narnia, Rocketeer Helmet
          Sounds awesome, I can't wait to get mine!!

:thumbup:
          --Jonathan

Comment

I just got this photograph this week.... and here's a picture of the laserdics cover:

Jennifer Connelly as Jenny Blake... SHA-WING!

ahem....
            I didn't know that Rocketeer was ever in the park... that'd be WAY cool!
            ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Thanks everyone! The Master Replicas helmet sounds cool, I wonder how much it is and if it is wearable

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X