This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from DL, today, 7.7.05

I was bored so I went to DL around 3:30pm. I took a few pictures and wanted to share them with you all! I'm not a professional photographer by ANY means, hahahaha. I just have a nice digi cam my dad bought me for Christmas a few years ago and it still takes decent pictures.

When I try to get artsy with the pics it makes me :lmao:

Oh well, enjoy anyway!!! -Ana

Re: Pictures from DL, today, 7.7.05

Those are great pictures, I am so jealous that you can go whenever you want to. I live 300+ miles away, so I only get to go every other month or so.

Comment

Nice Job on the pics, I needed that, the park looks greeat!! You have a very good eye or a really nice camera!!
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Wow, thanks you guys! The park is looking really spiffy for the 17th. The colors really seemed to pop today.

Comment

Nice pics...you should have gotten a hold of us, there was a few of us there today also! Maybe next time!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Nice! Thank you.
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

GREAT photos! I can't wait to be there next week. You all are getting me so excited!! :clap:

Comment

I like the one of the boat going into Small World a lot! It could be a postcard!
                "Wish You Were Here" could either mean well wishes or evil ones in that case!

But thanks for sharing!
                ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Thanks for the pics!
                  Rocket Rods--Ride The Road To Tomorrow

Comment

Great photos.. makes me wish my camera worked perfectly again....

Comment

Great colors! I won't be there until the 24th, but you are getting me excited!

Comment

Nice Pics, that Tinker Bell musta had a rough night! Some of my boyhood fantasies are dashed :roll:
                        Dont be frightend, I'm just a friendly Monster.... :mob:

Comment

Nice shots!

Comment

Yeah, when did Tinker Bell start doing drugs? Great pictures!!! I love them!!!!!
                            "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
                            --"Being Alive"
                            Company Stephen
                            Sondheim

Comment

I was thinkin the same, bad night or drag queen...can't really tell
                              A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X